Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post pandemic businesses.

Bro everything has gone digital, marketing is moving online people are working from home, business are also going online, the pandemic has actually increase the level of online business, people are now moving into online trading, forex trading an binance trading.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not the emergence of new businesses as such in my own research this far. But rather that most of the already existing businesses are beginning to want to make their way and register their presence online now ever since the Advent of the dreaded covid19 pandemic.

Although food delivery services such as Garbhob and Uber Eats have struggled with profit, they have become more popular. Gartner's Epidemic Business Planning Framework Helps Executive Leaders Effectively Shape Their Strategic Response

I think the pandemic kept everyone at home for at least a month. It made people realise that there are opportunities online which can pay. Online businesses are taking over and you can even get online gigs.

I guess those businesses that were derailed by the pandemic will do a rebound when the covid virus is gone. Take for instance the restaurants that closed they will try to revenge the lost opportunity. For me, I miss those restaurants and if they open again for sure I will be there. I am afraid of dining out but in this pandemic period we had eaten 3 times in different restaurants

I think during coronavirus pandemic condition, many online business have been growing while offline business goes on decreasing in pandemic condition. Because In pandemic condition, people are advised to stay at home and those people have internet packages, start their online business while many offline business goes to online in pandemic condition.

Businesses that emerged mostly are online businesses and also online shopping.look at what happened in Amazon,jumia and the rest,they all made billions.the pandemic is not a good thing but it had change a lot of things in this world.individuals and companies have strategies .

Be seen by customers at the very moment they're searching on Google for the things you offer. Plus, get your spend matched up to $45 in ad credit when you advertise on Google Ads.** real earning

The post pandemic business during lockdown that this year lockdown effective big businesses down and still they are not able to cover the losses in this few month people in the lockdown started adding online as a part time and some of them started freelancing and giving services online to the clients

Concerning post pandemic businesses. Well, there are some business that actually made sales during this pandemic period especially the nose cover business, but it is just for the presence of this pandemic, once it is over, the business will go off. Business will just have to do a comeback or rebound from the long covid-19 break

No doubt, the pandemic has really given everyone a cause to worry about most especially on where to invest and for those who were unlucky to have invested during the pandemic, many are in tears while a few are really glad they did.

Concerning post pandemic business. I think most business that closed down during the pamdemic will find a way to do a comeback after the exist of the pandemic. Some business were just opportuned to make massive sales in the pandemic period especially the nose mask production, it was a massive sales for the producers

The pandemic has made us to discover new things that it is important to sanitize our hands and body. Many people have now begin to produce sanitizer and they are making more money.post pandemic has awaken countries to invest in building hospital and research center.

Create your account. Set a budget. Write an ad and decide where you want to appear. Businesses that advertise online on Google ads ...

It should be noted that any post pandemic business must be flexible enough to be performed or monitored from home. This is not only in compliance with the new normal but helps saves time, reduced stress and increases productivity.

Any post pandemic business should be a kind of business can be done from home, because most of the business we do before pandemic are just from our various workplace. During the lockdown most people find it difficult to live due to the lock down, but I think most of the post pandemic business can be done online.

I guess those businesses that were derailed by the pandemic will do a rebound when the covid virus is gone. Take for instance the restaurants that closed they will try to revenge the lost opportunity. For me, I miss those restaurants and if they open again for sure I will be there. I am afraid of dining out but in this pandemic period we had eaten 3 times in different restaurants.
You are absolutely right. Almost everyone into one form of business or the other before Covid-19 left their old trade and started selling Covid-19 prevention kits of all kinds. Some left selling food and started selling sanitizers while some others tool up selling face masks as a trade.

Many businesses came into being during covid 19 pandemic. Most especially IT AND Online business. Cryptocurrency and bitcoins came to their limelight during this period. Also online and IT skill like coding and AI also become a profession of importance. Also sales of goods and services also came into forefront after pandemic.

As COVID-19 continues to shift the business and commerce landscapes in the U.S. and around the world, some companies have been fortunate to see enormous jumps in demand. Many of these businesses, which mostly center around technology and recreation, will not simply be a flash in the pan and will continue to attract many customers after the pandemic in part to changing consumer behavior.

I think post pandemic business has not being good at all some business have collapse while some business are not improving interms of making profit even some recognised an reputable company are finding it difficult to stand still.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds