Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post pandemic businesses.

I can't find any new setup business in my area here, I think what caused it is pandemic. Because people are afraid of losing that is why they don't want to set-up an offline new business, even some existing business owner are making complain that they do not sell like before pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
The pandemic has hit the world in ways beyond we can imagine and people has become creative in providing opportunities for them self and have found possible areas where they can start up a business. One of such is online surveys, freelance jobs and many more

This covid-19 pandemic has thought alot of people various lessons that should be put into consideration when you are starting or going into any business, if your business does not have the possibility of operating without a physical location then it is not worth doing.

Modern Business Models Will Drive the Post- Pandemic World. To remain relevant and resilient, companies and leaders must strive to build business models using three key components for growth.

As COVID-19 continues to shift the business and commerce landscapes in the U.S. and around the world, some companies have been fortunate to see enormous jumps in demand. Many of these businesses, which mostly center around technology and recreation, will not simply be a flash in the pan and will continue to attract many customers after the pandemic in part to changing consumer behavior

Noi have not see one during the pandamic no new business was created only the existing business the only business that was created is the online one and like of food industry that was create

Any business that is connected to a need during a pandemic is hardly affected. Healthcare, food, power and communication businesses come to mind. People will keep money only to serve these needs because they all help to sustain life through the pandemic.

ways to prepare your small business for the post-pandemic economy . Plan tomorrow's success today. The pandemic has exacerbated the lack of resilience in these business models which have today.

There are business that are going to emerge from the pandemic, , I know people who made their money during the pandemic. People in the digital market, food industry and the likes ran their business.

With many physical stores still not allowing full capacity because of the pandemic and some closed for good because of COVID-19, more people are shopping online than ever. E-commerce sales increased more than 40% year-over-year in August 2020, reaching $63 billion, according to data from Adobe. Now, even if people head back to these stores after the pandemic, the convenience of online shopping will remain and more people will take advantage of that

Most businesses took a very hard hit with the COVID 19 pandemic. Work force has been drastically reduced as a result. The pandemic has really not been easy on most businesses however few businesses have managed to stay above the weather.

Post pandemic error will be a very nice down for all businesses that good not took place in 2020 if you as a maintenance man cannot use this period to make money that means you did not make plans for the aftermath this pandemic which could be very bad or start business man I believe that post pandemic

Life has not been easy after this pandemic Era
Many businesses came about because of the lockdown and pandemic
There are some women who are selling nose mask at the bank premises, I believe this is a business that's not there before the pandemic

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
After the pandemic is fully over, businesses will change their mode of operation from mostly offline to online, a lot of lessons have been learnt and every business will want to take a cue from what has happened and will make provision for online engagement more than they have done in the past should in case any other pandemic takes place.

other companies that provide home-based connected fitness products and online classes have become popular because many gyms closed throughout the U.S. during the pandemic. However, now that these products and classes have become part of the home routines, it’s likely they are here to stay for the long term

All the new business I saw during the pandemic are all health business and most of the business are not new they are long time business but their patronage was low but the pandemic brought it up. Face mask, ginger and garlic, temperature tester.

Food industry and drug sector was never at any point down during the pandemic because they were always in need by the people. The good part of the pandemic is that people where able to find alternative to things we never imagined could have alternative online.
Covid-19 has increased demand for some businesses,and many of those businesses will remain popular after the pandemic subsides.more people than ever seeking medical appointment via telemedicine due to concerns about catching covid-19 and restrictions limiting the number of people allowed in offices.forrester now predicts virtual Care visits will soar to more than 1billion in 2020.

other companies that provide home-based connected fitness products and online classes have become popular because many gyms closed throughout the U.S. during the pandemic. However, now that these products and classes have become part of the home routines, it’s likely they are here to stay for the long term
This would have effect on most of the gym centres especially if new products on tips that were provided for these people online has been very helpful to them even without going to the gym. I know quite alright that lot of business may have permanent closure the totality that the pandemic has brought.

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
The pandemic has thought many lessons. It left many jobless. It also opened the eyes of many to see opportunities available online. Online job is the way to go for many now. Many are going into E-commerce, affiliate marketing, freelaning and others.

There are several businesses that emerges during this pandemic, it all requires critical thinking, when you tend starts business I believe whatever you're comfortable with that will help you bring out want worth of exchange for legal tenders, I think it good.
There are business that due to this recent pandemic in this nation, brought out the glory of such business, although you might not be transacting online and all has been working active till now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds