Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Possible to start your own search engine?

If google can come up with a scintillation search engine after spending time to innovative idea then put it into work to build the number one search engine platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is very possible but that would be a hard because there are so many established search engines such as Google, bing and so many of them. Except you have new innovatives then it would not succeed.

I wonder if it would be easy to start your own search engine. I wish I had the technical know-how to start my own. I would make it like the other private web browsers, and would probably add more functions. Anyway, if you know how to code and all that, do you think you could make your own search engine? If so, what kind of search engine would it be?
I don't even think of such at all in anyway,but for those that tried it in the past I don't think they last longer on the website, because most people online where addicted to Google tho.

I wonder if it would be easy to start your own search engine. I wish I had the technical know-how to start my own. I would make it like the other private web browsers, and would probably add more functions. Anyway, if you know how to code and all that, do you think you could make your own search engine? If so, what kind of search engine would it be?
Though its not difficult to start creating your own search engine if you have what it takes to create it, but many search engine has come and go , I knew a search engine by the name decilfinder.co and AltaVista has come and go.

It is very possible to start your own search engine but you have to know that there will be a lot of competition. There are many search engines that couldn't even compete with Google.

While it might be possible to start your own search engine, the possibility of it surviving is very narrow because Google search engine has taken the monopoly of the entire system and any new one that is coming has no chance if survival.

You can create search engines if you have knowledge, skills, and resources. But what would you do with your search egine when you will not find users.

Even if I could start a search engine easily, I would never try my hands. when search engines like Bing is struggling, how would my search engine survive.

Well, it's very possible for you to start your own search engine because there are several people us that have their own search engines.

It can be very easy to start your own research engine if actually you have your capital it be very possible, you can create by using your own your Google account.

There are many search engines currently and some of these search engines are way below Google and let me say Yahoo. But I think it is also possible to start a search engine and be successful.

If anyone wants to create a search engines, possibly he should focus on creating search engines that give importance to local search and rank local sites.

If anyone wants to create a search engines, possibly he should focus on creating search engines that give importance to local search and rank local sites.
This is a very good idea that you have brought . Anyone who wants to create a search engine should focus on giving importance to local sites.

There are some projects that are good for a starter. Some projects are too big to start with. Rome was not built in a day, you have to start gradually from the scratch ,then you graduate gradually. For me I wouldn't touch the berge pole of the sites because it's demanding. Starting a search engine site is a big project for professionals

It is possible to start your own search engine but it's a lot of work and ultimately relies on you having a bot to index as many websites as quickly as possible otherwise your search engine won't be very good and helpful. It's not really worth doing in my opinion.

I also believe anyone can start his/her own search engine but the main question is whether he/she will be able to make that search engine successful or not.

Of course you can create your own search engine but you must have money to invest in it. You need to employ developers that will work for you because a search engine is a big application so you need to employ much developers that will work for you

There are several search engines now but I don't think they popular, so you have to face fierce competition if you want to start your own search engine.

You can do but I am worried about success as it takes time and hard work to do and as you know Google is still dominate in the industry means it is very hard to run your one search engine.
Exactly what I was going to try to say, the search engine industry is already filled with goggle on top so except you are bringing ideas google and other search engine don't then there's no need to start search engine.

Everything is possible if you have the required knowledge and funds to do it. It'll be difficult for you to match popular search engines like google and yahoo.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds