Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Possible to start your own search engine?

You need to create a better search engine which will draw users from different part of the world. Like for example you can make a search engine which you can get point which can be converted to cash maybe at the end of a month or two..and you also need good software tool.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wonder if it would be easy to start your own search engine. I wish I had the technical know-how to start my own. I would make it like the other private web browsers, and would probably add more functions. Anyway, if you know how to code and all that, do you think you could make your own search engine? If so, what kind of search engine would it be?
Of course it's possible to go DIY on a search engine project. There are powerful starter kits out there — Solr, for instance. You can build a fine site search engine with Solr, provided you have the right people, sufficient time and enough money.

Manually the search engine brain seems to think about how to think about the construction of your site's search engine to get what you can with. Sure, this is the location from the shelf. It's also proven. But think about the search and how to take its results to take the results that are related to more than one level. Need to reach the maximum level of customer experience: a large amount of data in the latest algorithm is a cloud-based infrastructure that is designed for its specific search system.

Purchase a Web crawler first, the spider or bot, which is gathering web-based pages across the Internet. A spider visits, reads and connects to other pages on the site. You can find or create your own open-source crawler. You will get a list of URLs to seed your crawler to create your own Crawler. It's easy to build a slow crawler but it's more difficult to build a high-power crawler that indexes millions and millions of pages.

Starting a search engine sure won't gonna be difficult but keeping up with the competition ahead. Google has monopolized all spheres with it's extensive reach. Coming behind is Bing.

I wonder if it would be easy to start your own search engine. I wish I had the technical know-how to start my own. I would make it like the other private web browsers, and would probably add more functions. Anyway, if you know how to code and all that, do you think you could make your own search engine? If so, what kind of search engine would it be?
Maybe it is hard to deal with if writing search engine to do it alone hard just because of time required on it, its like creating an outline in offline and do it thru online but encoding or programming it into web it is very hard to deal with takes so much time.

To make a Programmable Search Engine: Sign into Control Panel utilizing your Google Account (get a record in the event that you don't have one). In the Sites to look through area, add the pages you need to remember for your web crawler. You can incorporate any locales you need, not simply the destinations you own.

• In our age and time technology has make it easy created virility of personal site .
  • Crawling. Crawlers search on different websites at the same time to collect large amounts of information that enables the search engine to find up-to-date content.
  • Indexing. After crawling, the search engine usually indexes the found content. It is based on the appearance of the keyword phrases on each website individually and allows fast and easy query and subject search.
  • Storing information. To make the search quick and easy it is crucial to store the web content within the database.
  • Giving Results. These are the hyperlinks to the websites that appear in the search engine after you have typed your query.
Making your own search engine can be beneficial for a long-existing company as well as for startups because it helps to keep track of competition and gather important data and information about the customers.

If you have the knowledge and skills and you are determined to do it then you can nothing is stopping you.but there are step to create your own search engines 1.sign into control panel using your Google account 2.in the sites to search section add pages you want to include to your new search engines but it gonna cost a little cash and you must have the ability to narrow down anything that comes your way

It is possible for if you have the knowledge and skills and if you understand what you want to do.making your own search engine there are some step to take you have to signing the control panel and using your own google accounts,and in the search of the website you have to go to pages and you will add some pages to the website and look for a better domain. That is because it is hard to deal with some search engine

To create a Programmable Search Engine: Sign into Control Panel using your Google Account (get an account if you don't have one). In the Sites to search section, add the pages you want to include in your search engine. You can include any sites you want, not just the sites you own.

I think it is a big business which do and it is a life time business for this you need to make a big project and you need to have a big database for storage to stor info and have good skill employee for your business it is one of the most profitable business.

To create a Programmable Search Engine: Sign into Control Panel using your Google Account (get an account if you don't have one). In the Sites to search section, add the pages you want to include in your search engine. You can include any sites you want, not just the sites you own.

To get started, head over to the Google search Engine page and click the create Google search engine button. You'll need google account for this – the search engine will be saved with your google account. Enter a name and description for your search engine – these can be anything you like

How to Create a Search Engine Software?
  1. Write down the search requirements. First, you need to write down the requirements for the search. ...
  2. Select an engine. The second step of making your own search engine is to choose the engine itself. ...
  3. Start the Engine. ...
  4. Define Index Structure. ...

Concerning if it is possible for an individual to start his own search engine. Well, I think it is possible for someone who is knowledgeable enough about programming and coding to establish a search engine but it will be difficult to gain attention because google is still much active

Firstly, I will want you to have the knowledge that nothing I impossible in tech, especially programming, So this leads us to confidently answer your question...Yes it's possible you have your own search engine... You just need to write a program that extracts data from server based on the search query and optimise, filter and display the result.

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Although it will require a lot of hardwork your newly designed search engine should have the ability to narrow down working and usuable answers to a minimum... this and other features like fast response, virtual assistance can make you compete with the search engine giants

it is a big project for you if you doing this and also more profitable by you need to know that you need a massive data store if you manage it then you go for it and start your search engine.

Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds