Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Poltry form business

MRizwan530

Loyal member
Credits
I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will depends on you location; several factors should be put into consideration, such as instability climatic condition, feeding and medication and so on. I will advise you do your research and training well before starting so you won't be wasting your hard earned money

Poultry farming is very much profitable but you must understand that all business depends on location what I mean is that your location must be a place that is easily accessible by patronizers, to go into this type of business you must have a good location that your client can easily reach to you and you must have a good communication network in the area, then the main poultry itself you must learn this from expert and know how they are being treated weekly if not you might end up losing your chicken to disease or infection,

Poultry farming is a very stressful and time consuming business. You have to be visiting the poultry everyday to change the feed, water and sweep the place. While it is a very stressful business it is very lucrative and you will make a lot of money due to demand in chicken meat. With good management you will succeed.

Poultry farm business is a very delicate business,it requires a lot of time and you should also study the type of bird you choose because it's not all the birds that can withstand the Winter season.it is after you have considered all these that you can think of amount to invest.

In as much poultry farming is profitable. It is very risky. It takes someone with dedication and time to do it. It is either you dedicate all your time to it or you hire laborers that can be doing it for you. And make sure you cite your location close to where you can easily sell them.

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
You're definitely getting to the point of investment. Fine, poultry farming and egg production business is demanding all over the continent, most especially in Nigeria where consumption of eggs has no limit. However, any business owner that seeks to do this type of business should be ready to raise a fund of at least $200 for a start-up capital, provide a specialized place for the feeds possession or house, and also make provisions for associated medications to aid the growths of the feeds and to aid appropriate egg production in them.
The likely conditions could be based on the associated ethics of poultry farm that needs to be met, to enhance expected outcome in the business.

Poultry farm business is very lucrative and profitable. In a good economy, poultry can generate 20% Return on investments(ROI). If you start poultry business, I don’t think you can make enough profit within 6months. The cost of constructing a poultry, feeds and production is high. Provided you were able to start a poultry business with $3000. By 6months, you would have made 10 percent of the initial capital reason simply because of the cost of construction but if you can go on For 1year or 2years you’d have made 150% of the initial capital

Poultry farming is a very profitable business if you do market research before starting. This business can turn you to a millionaire overnight but the way your poultry will be big will depend on how much you are willing to invest in the business. If you have good marketing networks and selling strategy, you should be sure of good amount of money at the end of each year

Poultry farm business is a good and profitable earning business because the winter season is Ongoing and due to this people are very much preferred and enjoy eating chicken and eggs.

poultry farm can be profitable only if you get the right resources just like every other business
But knowing some few basics will help your success in it
some basics which includes sitting your farm far away from residential area to avoid government punishment
and also treating your birds well in a professional manner

Poultry farming business is a lucrative and profitable business when you run it well. Because poultry farm need to dedicating time, if you have a idea or knowledge about it you will earn a good profits from it. but if you don't have a knowledge, it's a dangerous business. So, the amount to start It would depend on your location and how you want to start maybe small or big farm.

Poultry farming business, it is a lucrative business if you have a big space to do the business. Is a very profitable business indeed, what you need to do is plan on how to start the business.

First of all you should arrange a good place. And you should have special use of medicine in it that you have to give them medicine on time. And this is a very good business and this is of high level. Because eggs which are nowadays are eaten a lot in homes and today they are used more in junk food, so people have had a lot of eating. So you should start this business so that you can also earn good money.

Start small,
If you wish to begin fail to remember profound litter or this beginning with saw dust on clean established floor,clean it regularly,if you mean to have 1000 chickens first season start with 100birds,learn the ropes...learn from mistakes and get your self set for third season getting it right...the market is enormous for a greater amount of us to come ready...

All things considered, it's rewarding and with appropriate arranging, you'll begin seeing your benefit in a matter of moments

Firstly get the building set up and make sure everywhere is clean but make sure before anything get a good environment whereby it won't affect them because they like good place and there cage must always clean also you must get prepared of there drugs at all time, love them the way you love ur self and am very sure you going to enjoy it and it's profitable seriously

If all the necessary facilities needed as suggested by many members already are available including source of electricity and bulb to keep their temperature normal, you should be able to break even before the said six months , on the average you can start with $200 or $300.

Rules For Starting Your Own Poultry Farm
Choose Your Poultry Sector. Poultry farming is a wide industry. ...
Choose The Type Of Bird. Poultry farm owners rear many types of birds. ...
Create Your Farm Logo. ...
Set Farm Location. ...
Get Financial Help. ...
Spread A Word For Your Farm. ...
Hire Professionals. ...
Put Your Business On The Web.

Its a very good step for starting business in the poultry form. You are absolutely right that their is high demand for meat and eggs. The risk can be about the health of chickens, and you have to take precaustions about it.

Winter is there brother, it will end soon in 2,3 months, so I suggest you to start this business in May or June so that you can develop it enough up till next winter season to earn money,
It's profitable enough to make you feel independent and happy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds