Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People Per Hour

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
People Per Hour is a freelancer marketplace for freelancers as well as contractors, where contractors can hire freelancers to work on their projects and freelancers can work on projects and make money. People Per Hour is just like Fiverr and Upwork. I discovered this freelance marketplace recently and looks less competitive than Fiverr and Upwork.

Advertisement Placeholder
I joined this site a long time ago, when I was trying to bid on the job, I was asked to deposit some money as a security on the site. I washed my hands. I don't know of they still have that provision.

I asked the question about People Per Hour because I want to join this site I have been getting too many rejections from upwork, therefore, I am looking for alternate platforms.

If you are asked to deposit some money on the site, you must be sure that it is reliable and that you will not be scammed. Experienced people recommend that when you come across sites that ask for money up front, be very cautious.

That's what I believe. I do not like to pay the site that is actually an earning site. I don't know if that rule is still there on people per hour.

Yes, we must be very careful, I have read and heard that generally the sites that ask for money in advance for different reasons, are fraudulent.

Lol, not that all sites that ask you to deposit money before using their platforms are labelled scam. Some just demand it for generating more income from their site, but provide all the services you need.

I did not say People Per Hour is a scam. It is a reputed site that is being used by a lot of people world over. I was just not happy with the depositing money to be eligible to bid on job. don't know if they still have this rule.

I have tried starting with people per hour, but they keep rejecting me. That's why i gave up on it, to focus on the ones that grant me access.

I have failed to get approved on upwork and I was thinking about joining people per hour. However, you say you are getting rejected. If that is the cause, I believe this platform is also strict like upwork

Yes people per hour is just strict like upwork, you can opt in for freelancer.com. That one is not strict, it accepts people all over the world.

Does people per hour has country restriction or always reject most of new freelancers like upwork? So it is really good information.

They don't have country restrictions. When I joined, account was approved instantly. But I have never worked on the site.

Thanks for your suggestion. I do know this site, I have checked it out. However, I am yet to register. By the way, you you earn really earn on freelancer.

Okay. You can earn reasonably with freelancer.com, if you upgrade you account. Its not expensive there, then update your Resume to look more enticing for future clients. Then I'll say you'll get hired regularly for short term long term employment basis.

How much is the upgrading fees? Do I have to upgrade to get started? I mean can't I earn as a free member?

You can earn as a free member there, but it will be hard to get job offer. The upgrading starts from $9- $50. The higher the upgrade the better the chance.

I did try and use PeoplePerHour many years ago but I found it impossible to start because there are so many people on there that they regularly undercut you in price and once you have an established profile, people tend to ignore the smaller freelancers with lesser profiles so it's very difficult to use it when you're new.

I did try and use PeoplePerHour many years ago but I found it impossible to start because there are so many people on there that they regularly undercut you in price and once you have an established profile, people tend to ignore the smaller freelancers with lesser profiles so it's very difficult to use it when you're new.
That is one major problem with freelancing site, there is always little to no room for beginners. They tend to look down on them forgetting that the ones they are after also started form somewhere as well. By the way, when you joined where you asked to make a deposit?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds