Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer is it good payment method

Well, this could be infuriating. However, the only way to bypass this restriction is to seek the help of a person who resides in a country where PayPal works. I am also facing the same issue
Yeah, seeking the help of people residing in other countries to help you receive funds is the best option. There are some neighboring countries that supports PayPal here.

Advertisement Placeholder
Payeer is really good for payment depending the country you find yourself because there is some country before you could receive your payment through payeer they will really cut your money as much, here in Nigeria is very expensive to receive your payment through payeer.

Payeer is a great payment processor as they also allow us to trade coins but the trading fees are just too high. I just hope that they will lower the fees so that we may earn more.
Half of sites accepted Payeer and Webmoney and a fee of convert crypto is neglectable compared to Payeer one but some sites only accept Payeer then.

Half of sites accepted Payeer and Webmoney and a fee of convert crypto is neglectable compared to Payeer one but some sites only accept Payeer then.

I have always wished if Payeer were as popular as PayPal but this is not a possibility due to the fact that many money making sites and retailers are from United States. this means that they cannot use Payeer.

I have always wished if Payeer were as popular as PayPal but this is not a possibility due to the fact that many money making sites and retailers are from United States. this means that they cannot use Payeer.
But in fact they could use AirTM and then AirTM is popular and also allowed in the United States and you could cash out from AirTM to your Payeer account with peer with in seconds means solutions exists. Also they could use Uphold and Uphold to Payeer isn't hard just some network fee from Uphold to BCH to Payeer.

But in fact they could use AirTM and then AirTM is popular and also allowed in the United States and you could cash out from AirTM to your Payeer account with peer with in seconds means solutions exists. Also they could use Uphold and Uphold to Payeer isn't hard just some network fee from Uphold to BCH to Payeer.

AirTM is a good payment processor, but I have heard that they have now become really strict. They are now trying to verify account and block the account of users who do not send documents and declare their source of income.

AirTM is a good payment processor, but I have heard that they have now become really strict. They are now trying to verify account and block the account of users who do not send documents and declare their source of income.
Verification is something casual and nothing is strange. So what is required is that no one is sharing your IP to login to its AirTM account and that is all. It is logical to block users not verifying their accounts because they could set fake name or false informations or they are minors generally.

Payeer has actually been around for a long time now and you can be able to see that a lot of people are beginning to trust them and it is even the number one for payments for a lot of people.

Payeer has actually been around for a long time now and you can be able to see that a lot of people are beginning to trust them and it is even the number one for payments for a lot of people.
Due to its simplicity and rapidity for some other payment processor they imply a lot of security rules for single transaction like transfert wise.

Verification is something casual and nothing is strange. So what is required is that no one is sharing your IP to login to its AirTM account and that is all. It is logical to block users not verifying their accounts because they could set fake name or false informations or they are minors generally.

Well, I would personally avoid using such kind of payment processor which is really sensitive over issues related to verification. I can understand that it is necessary for them to identify people. But repeatedly bothering customers may irritate the customers.

I am only familiar with PayPal and Stripe but I have heard good things about Payeer. There is another one that recently started, I can't remember the name of it. But it is for businesses that PayPal is punishing over politics.

I am only familiar with PayPal and Stripe but I have heard good things about Payeer. There is another one that recently started, I can't remember the name of it. But it is for businesses that PayPal is punishing over politics.
Stripe is not available for most of countries like the PayPal one means everything is limited over the time and capabilities to receive payments or in order to pay something.

I am still surprised that a lot of people do not know exactly how good the application is and what is even good that I like is the low fees that you are going to be paying at the end of the day.

Both PayPal and Stripe are good payment processors. However, the main issue is that they are not supported in many countries, so people have to choose alternative ways to pay and get paid.

I never even used it before. But I heard that it is accepted in my country and we can possibly withdraw from the platform to our bank account. I don't know how true this is because I can't research since I don't have the need for it now.

Of course yes I believe that is a very good payment system because there are so many websites that I have come across that are making use of it as their payment system for those that are working on it.

This is a platform that has been around for a long time now and it is even the first payment option for some people. I generally do not use it but I still acknowledge that it is a good app.

The application for payment is a very good one and you can trust them because they have been around for some time. The problem is that your services is not available in some country.

Well for me I can't really say because I have never use payer, when receiving my payment I use payment method like crypto wallet and bank transfer that's what I'm currently using.

I have never use this kind of payment method, when it comes to receiving my earnings I prefer cryptocurrency wallets, they are they best way I use to receive my payment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds