Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer is it good payment method

I only used payeer for ptc sites when working with them, because it was the only withdrawal method convenient for me. I haven't used it in a while. I have worked the most and I still work with paypal. I think it's the best!

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't used payeer as a payment method before though I think I should try it out. Currently, I use the PTP method of payment because I feel safe with the person I'm transacting with.

That is what most people are saying but I don't really know much about payeer because I have not use it before, the demand for payeer account is not really high over here since there a cryptocurrency widrawal in some of the site we are posting and commenting on.. cryptocurrency is still the best for me.

Payeer is a good payment method but the problem with payeer is it is not used by mainstream businesses. A lot of merchants also do not use payeer. Therefore, using payeer to receive payment or make payment is very difficult.

Payeer is a good payment method but the problem with payeer is it is not used by mainstream businesses. A lot of merchants also do not use payeer. Therefore, using payeer to receive payment or make payment is very difficult.
There is no way you can compare payeer with others payment processor like paypal,some business marchent will never accept payeer,what do you think about that,payeer is bet for site like posting site and micro jobs site if you are doing a good business online I think the services you need to use is paypal for more security measures

I have a payeer account but it has been long I used it so I can't really tell what is going on there at the moment. But I had no issue when I was using it. It is a really great platform. But I would have loved to know the PTC sites you are working with maybe I can try and see how it goes as my payeer account is still functioning. Thanks for sharing.

There is no way you can compare payeer with others payment processor like paypal,some business marchent will never accept payeer,what do you think about that,payeer is bet for site like posting site and micro jobs site if you are doing a good business online I think the services you need to use is paypal for more security measures
True though but then payeer is still a good platform though I think with time, freelancing organizations and individuals would come to accept the platform as a means of payment.
Once what they offer is legit and features are excellent, they'll become a good option.

Paypal is undoubtedly the best payment option whether you are receiving payment from clients or merchants or sending payment. However, paypal is not available in many countries, thus people have to use alternate payment solutions like payeer.

Paypal is undoubtedly the best payment option whether you are receiving payment from clients or merchants or sending payment. However, paypal is not available in many countries, thus people have to use alternate payment solutions like payeer.
Yes paypal is the best option and I think its good for us to make use of it if its accepted in your location,and I also think that payeer can replace it thou there is no way you can compare payeer service with that of paypal,payeer can be compare with the like of perfectmony not paypal

I work in one website it is ptc site so the payment method is only by payeer so i create a payeer account but i don't know about the fees and withdrawal limite so could you tell me about the payeer is it good
Payeer is a good payment processor, but the charges attached to their transactions are kind of high.
A lot of people use it anyways, and have experienced smooth transactions.

I haven't used payeer as a payment method before though I think I should try it out. Currently, I use the PTP method of payment because I feel safe with the person I'm transacting with.

Right now I am using Payeer payment processor to trade cryptocurrencies and things have been going good. There was a time when I had to learn things and I learned them myself when it comes to using Payeer for trading. Payeer is a good, reliable payment procesor with a great built-in trading feature.

Right now I am using Payeer payment processor to trade cryptocurrencies and things have been going good. There was a time when I had to learn things and I learned them myself when it comes to using Payeer for trading. Payeer is a good, reliable payment procesor with a great built-in trading feature.
So payeer can be used for crypto currency trading. This is very good opportunity payeer offer. I also wish I can participate in using this app but my country doesn't support it.

So payeer can be used for crypto currency trading. This is very good opportunity payeer offer. I also wish I can participate in using this app but my country doesn't support it.

In what country do you live? Payeer is available in all the countries of the world. The only country where it does not offer its services is the United States due to some policies of the central bank of America, I think. Are you from the United States?

yes, payeer is good, you can receive fiat as well as crypto. The only issue with payer is not many merchants are using payee payment. There are not many reputed earning sites that pay using payeer.

The only disadvantage I face regarding Payeer is that it charges high fees while sending amounts , fiat or crypto money. The exchange rates are also not good. Other than that , its a secure and simple wallet to store money.
Thanks for the information. I haven't really made use of the wallet, although I have seen it as a payment option in various earning sites. Just that they do have other favourable means like crypto payment option for making payments

I downloaded payeer some days back, and I have not started using it. Does payeer also serve as an exchange platform where I can exchange my coins to flat currency?

Yes, you can certainly exchange cryptocurrency to fiat currencies using Payeer. It is quite flexible. In fact, Payeer is far much better than PayPal because Payeer also offers you to carry out transactions using exchanges. This is something PayPal lacks.

In what country do you live? Payeer is available in all the countries of the world. The only country where it does not offer its services is the United States due to some policies of the central bank of America, I think. Are you from the United States?
I think payeer and perfectmoney is never not available to the united state citizen,but all of them are good payment option,I have been using payeer for sometime now but I never have any issue thou some exchanger in my country buy it at low rate so I deal with perfectmoney mostly

Going by the reviews I have read online, Payeer is a good payment method and it charges relatively low gas fees. It is swift and smooth in transaction processes and has a good customer service.
I have actually read that they fees charged for transactions are a bit on the high side. The payment method is no doubt a safe, fast and reliable one.

Yes, you can certainly exchange cryptocurrency to fiat currencies using Payeer. It is quite flexible. In fact, Payeer is far much better than PayPal because Payeer also offers you to carry out transactions using exchanges. This is something PayPal lacks.
Wow, if I can use payeer as an exchanger then it would be nice. I deleted it cause I felt I won't be able to exchange crypto to flat currency, especially my country's currency which is naira.

I think payeer and perfectmoney is never not available to the united state citizen,but all of them are good payment option,I have been using payeer for sometime now but I never have any issue thou some exchanger in my country buy it at low rate so I deal with perfectmoney mostly
Wow I never knew payeer is not available in united state ,I guess they place more emphasis on the payment platform been used in the country , probably this lowered the more existence of payeer service in the country

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds