Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer is it good payment method

Payeer he's actually a very good payment platform and I will come that there are a lot of freelancers around here that usually use it to collect payment from all around the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
Payeer he's actually a very good payment platform and I will come that there are a lot of freelancers around here that usually use it to collect payment from all around the world.
In prefer getting paid through payeer because to me its an alternate to PayPal because PayPal is not accepted and most freelancing websites also uses payeer as their means of payment .

I haven't used it before, so I can't say for sure if it's useful for receiving payments, but you need think about where you are because certain places will demand more transaction fees when you want to withdraw money.

I work in one website it is ptc site so the payment method is only by payeer so i create a payeer account but i don't know about the fees and withdrawal limite so could you tell me about the payeer is it good
I don't know much about this because I never use this but I hear a lot that this is very good website to trade or to withdraw the money of coins. People are using this website to transfer money from one account to another account.

I work in one website it is ptc site so the payment method is only by payeer so i create a payeer account but i don't know about the fees and withdrawal limite so could you tell me about the payeer is it good
As I know payeer is one of the greatest payment methods because it is easy to use and also available in many countries, by payeer you can buy crypto too.

I don't know about this payeer method of receiving payment. I haven't made use of it. I make use of crypto currencies or bank transfer for paid to sites that offer these options of payment.

Payeer has been a good alternative way of making payment and also getting money but because we have different crypto currency wallets nowadays , people prefer getting paid through crypto.

Payments and transactions in several currencies can be made using the well-liked payment mechanism Payeer. It is dependable and safe, and it is simple to set up and use. Also, it provides excellent customer service and a host of services, such as the capacity to conduct international transfers, utilize various payment options, and have access to a variety of currencies.

Honestly, I have an account but I am not really familiar with it. I have read good reviews about it that it is a good payment processor but I think PayPal is better.

Honestly, I have an account but I am not really familiar with it. I have read good reviews about it that it is a good payment processor but I think PayPal is better.
Personally I like more payeer, you can easily trade there, I have never had problems with them, and it is quite reliable, PayPal sometimes it is too bureaucratic, the only point against Payeer, is that it has commissions a little high for certain cryptocurrencies, otherwise quite decent.

I will check if it is available in my country. You know I said it has a lot of good reviews so I can try if it is available here. I will also learn how to use it because I am new to it.
Personally I like more payeer, you can easily trade there, I have never had problems with them, and it is quite reliable, PayPal sometimes it is too bureaucratic, the only point against Payeer, is that it has commissions a little high for certain cryptocurrencies, otherwise quite decent.

I will check if it is available in my country. You know I said it has a lot of good reviews so I can try if it is available here. I will also learn how to use it because I am new to it.
Yes, of course, I did not say that PayPal was not good, only that for my taste it is sometimes too bureaucratic and does not accept various countries (mine does) in addition to not having a funtionability to exchange cryptocurrencies as far as I know, I think Payeer is available for all or almost all countries.

Payeer is a good payment processor. I remember the time I was using it few years back, I never regretted using it. Payment was instantly processed without delay.
But it had been long I had used it. Therefore I don't know how efficient it is now.
Payeer is a good payment processor. I remember the time I was using it few years back, I never regretted using it. Payment was instantly processed without delay.
But it had been long I had used it. Therefore I don't know how efficient it is now.

I am never use payeer as my payment processor, but I see positive feedback for this, I think this is also similar to Paypal or Payoneer, in forex, rarely broker accept Payeer or Paypal, Bitcoin is the widely used for deposit and withdraw in forex, like using FXOpen broker.

Yes, of course, I did not say that PayPal was not good, only that for my taste it is sometimes too bureaucratic and does not accept various countries (mine does) in addition to not having a funtionability to exchange cryptocurrencies as far as I know, I think Payeer is available for all or almost all countries.
I understand what you mean. You know I also stated it that PayPal is not available in my country and I will not like to use only cryptocurrency as my payment processor. That is why I want to try Payeer.

Payeer is a good payment method. I use it very rarely, but it is very easy to use and user-friendly. People who can't access payment methods like PayPal use Payyer, which, in my opinion, is very good.

I enjoy Payeer as it is a safe and easy payment method to use. Additionally, you have the option to trade Crypto to make some profits but what makes me stop using it is the difficulty to spend my balance: most of the websites expect the Russian ones don't accept it as one of the purchasing methods.

This is because half of the websites that don't accept it are accepting cryptocurrencies payments means you need to trade RUB to LTC then cash out to LTC sending address of the website so even you use Payeer to pay invoice or external wallet like Exodus.

This is because half of the websites that don't accept it are accepting cryptocurrencies payments means you need to trade RUB to LTC then cash out to LTC sending address of the website so even you use Payeer to pay invoice or external wallet like Exodus.
Yes, withdrawals in LTC are the cheapest in Payeer, there are many sites that pay in Rubles, what I do to be able to withdraw from there is to change it to LTC always since the commission is only 0.001 if I remember correctly, which is cheap.

Yes, withdrawals in LTC are the cheapest in Payeer, there are many sites that pay in Rubles, what I do to be able to withdraw from there is to change it to LTC always since the commission is only 0.001 if I remember correctly, which is cheap.
For half of the websites for example, if you want to deposit 0.01345744 LTC to pay an invoice then you should send exactly 0.01345744 LTC to the invoice being paid means you have to double check if the Payeer accepts such a number of digits otherwise you need an exchange to Exodus and pay the invoice.
The old deposit address doesn't work. A second model site is providing a unique LTC deposit address for all invoices. This is the same for TRX, DOGE, DASH, and Monero.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds