Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer is it good payment method

I have actually read that they fees charged for transactions are a bit on the high side. The payment method is no doubt a safe, fast and reliable one.

This is certainly not true. Payeer is far much cheaper than many payment processors. It is far much cheaper as compared to PayPal and Skrill. They only charge 0.5 percent on Payeer to Payeer account transactions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Payeer is an internet wallet designed to handle cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. This tool appeared on the market in 2013 and continues to enjoy great trust among users. The vast majority of investment programs and professional profit-making websites use the services of this payment processor. Payeer offers a built-in payment exchange for systems such as MasterCard, VISA or Paypal. All transactions made with the wallet are irreversible

Payeer can be good in paying method,I have its application but have not starting to be using it. Please any body that want to be using payeer should contact or make an enquiry before starting to use it.

Going by the reviews I have read online, Payeer is a good payment method and it charges relatively low gas fees. It is swift and smooth in transaction processes and has a good customer service.
There are other payment methods with even higher charges.
I still think payeer is a good payment method, I haven't come across bad reviews concerning it.

I work in one website it is ptc site so the payment method is only by payeer so i create a payeer account but i don't know about the fees and withdrawal limite so could you tell me about the payeer is it good
Payeer is actually a good payment method.
The fees are affordable as compared to payoneer and other payment methods.
So, you can go ahead and use it.

I have a payeer account but I haven't use it. So, I don't really know if it works perfectly okay or not. The payeer account is use and accepted by many websites. I think it will be good source of making payments online.

Well, I have not involve in such payment process even though some of the platform I worked with do not have interest in that. But I believe is a very interesting process of payment but the charges are very high compared to others.

I have never used it to receive or send payments in the past, but I remember an admin of one forum saying he wanted to pay me through payeer. For him to say so, that means they are legit.

Payeer is a very good payment platform. Most people i know who are from India most use it to receive money online. There are also a lot of other alternatives you can use.
Payeer is a very good payment platform. Most people i know who are from India most use it to receive money online. There are also a lot of other alternatives you can use.

Payeer is a good payment processor but I think that there is no way which you can compare it to PayPal , seriously PayPal is the best payment oprion

Payeer is a good payment processor but I think that there is no way which you can compare it to PayPal , seriously PayPal is the best payment oprion
I'm not comparing it to PayPal because they have been in the game for a while. They're probably one of the best in the game. but what I am saying is that a lot of Indians use payeer.

Payeer is a good payment method. Despite the fact I've never used it because it is not available in my location. But I heard much about it.

So, where do you reside? I think that Payeer is available in most countries. However, it may not be possible for residents of USA to avail the services of Payeer right now.

Payeer is a very good payment processor but I dont just like them because sometime they look to me as if they are not well secured,but for paypal I so much trust this payment gateway

Payeer is definitely one of the best payment processors. They have now even updated their app and included the Dogecoin and Tron as a trading commodity on their app version.

Payeer is a very good payment gateway if you use payeer earning will definately be saved but I think that paypal is one of the best payment gateway for us to use now.

I think netteller use to favoure me but now I dont just see any website or exchanger that can patronize me

For me I think payeer is a good payment system but again is not good for me since is not enabled in my country. I found out also that it has a limited means of funds transfer. Therefore I would rather prefer PayPal, paytm and like that are accepted in my country.

The major reason so many people are not using payeer payment service as PayPal is because of lack of trust. Once trust have been established people will start using it.

I must say that Payeer is not only a great payment method, but it is also one of the best trading platform. you can buy and sell U.S dollars and even Russian Rubble on the platform.

I must say that Payeer is not only a great payment method, but it is also one of the best trading platform. you can buy and sell U.S dollars and even Russian Rubble on the platform.
A lot of people may not use it now because the need for it may not be available. It is among one of the best platform so many people are using from research. personally I don't use it because they need for it now has not Arise.

The major reason so many people are not using payeer payment service as PayPal is because of lack of trust. Once trust have been established people will start using it.
Payeer is a certified and trustworthy wallet bro, it has been created +10 years ago and no one got scammed till this minute. They have advantages and inconvenient as any other platform but it is not a scam. Payeer is regulated by the VFSC and the MEAC so don't worry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds