Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer is it good payment method

For me I think payeer is a good payment system but again is not good for me since is not enabled in my country. I found out also that it has a limited means of funds transfer. Therefore I would rather prefer PayPal, paytm and like that are accepted in my country.
I think payeer wallet available most of all countries, you are paypal users so you are trusting in PayPal, but as like paypal payeer also trusted wallet, without any doubt once try this wallet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Payee is a good payment option I have use it before and receive some money into it the payment option is well secure now am planning to start trading with Annis

I think payeer wallet available most of all countries, you are paypal users so you are trusting in PayPal, but as like paypal payeer also trusted wallet, without any doubt once try this wallet.
I think the fact that payeer is supported in most countries u like PayPal makes it very unique and better option. But the thing is that most online platforms still prefer PayPal.

I think the fact that payeer is supported in most countries u like PayPal makes it very unique and better option. But the thing is that most online platforms still prefer PayPal.
You are right sir, worldwide so many online earning applications and websites paid their users in PayPal, that's the reason so many members believes PayPal is the secured method to transfer funds, only Russian apps and sites can promote payeer, so payeer have the limited users, once any paypal user shift in payeer then surely he liked the payeer features.

You are right sir, worldwide so many online earning applications and websites paid their users in PayPal, that's the reason so many members believes PayPal is the secured method to transfer funds, only Russian apps and sites can promote payeer, so payeer have the limited users, once any paypal user shift in payeer then surely he liked the payeer features.
I think payeer needs to improve their marketing because I was not aware of it until I came to this platform. But PayPal is everywhere on the internet and so many people are aware of its importance.

Many payment platforms prefer PayPal because it is reliable and a well-known firm. It is also designed in a really different way as well. I just hope that someday PayPal will be supported in all the countries.

Many payment platforms prefer PayPal because it is reliable and a well-known firm. It is also designed in a really different way as well. I just hope that someday PayPal will be supported in all the countries.
I think the major reason PayPal is not fully supported in my country is because of the government regulations. Some people were writing the Central Bank some days ago to allow PayPal to operate fully.

The payeer platform has been existing for quite some time right now. A lot of people really do not know about it but it is a legit platform that you can transfer money with fast.

I think the major reason PayPal is not fully supported in my country is because of the government regulations. Some people were writing the Central Bank some days ago to allow PayPal to operate fully.

PayPal might not be supported due to various other reasons as well. My country has several issues pertaining to crime and this is why PayPal might never be available in here.

PayPal might not be supported due to various other reasons as well. My country has several issues pertaining to crime and this is why PayPal might never be available in here.
I think PayPal is supported only to make payment but you cannot receive. I think this is some of the limitations many people are facing here regarding PayPal. There are many alternatives though.

I think PayPal is supported only to make payment but you cannot receive. I think this is some of the limitations many people are facing here regarding PayPal. There are many alternatives though.

PayPal has offered this facility in a few countries. However, PayPal is not available in many countries at all and you cannot even send payments to people in certain countries.

PayPal has offered this facility in a few countries. However, PayPal is not available in many countries at all and you cannot even send payments to people in certain countries.
Okay, I am only using my country as an example because you can use PayPal here to pay for things online but you cannot receive. I think the reason is because of the government regulations.

Okay, I am only using my country as an example because you can use PayPal here to pay for things online but you cannot receive. I think the reason is because of the government regulations.

I usually try to seek help from people when it comes to receiving PayPal payments. I guess that this is the only way you could receive PayPal payments if you live in a country where PayPal does not function well.

I usually try to seek help from people when it comes to receiving PayPal payments. I guess that this is the only way you could receive PayPal payments if you live in a country where PayPal does not function well.
Yes, I think when you are working online it is important you become friends with people outside your own country. In the case of PayPal for example, they can help you to receive the payment but you need to trust such people.

Yes, I think when you are working online it is important you become friends with people outside your own country. In the case of PayPal for example, they can help you to receive the payment but you need to trust such people.

Yes, I know. In this case, I may need a friend who may support me to get PayPal payments. The main issue is that PayPal is not available in my own country. If it were available in here, then I would not have to ask someone else.

Yes, I know. In this case, I may need a friend who may support me to get PayPal payments. The main issue is that PayPal is not available in my own country. If it were available in here, then I would not have to ask someone else.
I think it is also possible to operate other countries PayPal in your country but you need to contact their support. your friend may help you to create an account and you will contact the support of PayPal and explain some certain things to them. They may understand.

I think it is also possible to operate other countries PayPal in your country but you need to contact their support. your friend may help you to create an account and you will contact the support of PayPal and explain some certain things to them. They may understand.

PayPal shall never offer services to you if you live in a country where it is not supported. You can send country to a member living in a different country indirectly through PayPal account using the Xoom service, though.

PayPal shall never offer services to you if you live in a country where it is not supported. You can send country to a member living in a different country indirectly through PayPal account using the Xoom service, though.
in my country we have PayPal but the thing is that you can only send payment to people but you cannot receive. that means you can use it for online payment.

in my country we have PayPal but the thing is that you can only send payment to people but you cannot receive. that means you can use it for online payment.

Well, this could be infuriating. However, the only way to bypass this restriction is to seek the help of a person who resides in a country where PayPal works. I am also facing the same issue

Actually payeer is one of the simplest and fastest way of transaction though there charges may sound high to you but I believe it's quite more better than other ways of transaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds