Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer is it good payment method

When I first heard of Payeer, I thought it was a misspelling and was meant to be Payoneer, which is a card/banking service. I used to use it when I worked on Fiverr, before I moved to PayPal. But looking at Payeer, there is a lot of differences, especially since it seems to focus a lot on crypto and such. That may be what it's best for really.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I first heard of Payeer, I thought it was a misspelling and was meant to be Payoneer, which is a card/banking service. I used to use it when I worked on Fiverr, before I moved to PayPal. But looking at Payeer, there is a lot of differences, especially since it seems to focus a lot on crypto and such. That may be what it's best for really.
Payoneer doesn't accept for example using Payoneer funds to deposit to merchant site like Binance one means if you do this you forfeit access to your account, deposit should be not done directly and not mentioned to support team of Payoneer like transfer account to account for reverse transaction in Payeer or Binance Pay or crypto.

I have never used Payeer before. But I have read reviews of those people using it in Beermoney forum. Most of them say that it is a very good payment method. I have not read complains about it.

No matter the amount of good reviews I've read about the payment processor, I am still not going to make use of it because I am very comfortable with making use of the services rendered by PayPal and if I need alternative, I am going to make use of cryptocurrency.

No matter the amount of good reviews I've read about the payment processor, I am still not going to make use of it because I am very comfortable with making use of the services rendered by PayPal and if I need alternative, I am going to make use of cryptocurrency.
This is because you did not make interest on websites paying to Payeer account and there are multiple micro job sites like Uni Im or Task Pay Ru or losena net or these sites where you accomplish a task and get paid for.

This is because you did not make interest on websites paying to Payeer account and there are multiple micro job sites like Uni Im or Task Pay Ru or losena net or these sites where you accomplish a task and get paid for.

As long as I am not working of such website where I am going to be forced to make use of that payment processor then I don't think there is any need for me to worry about it. The truth of the matter is that it is going to be very difficult for you to work on all micro jobs websites.

Payeer is a really great payment processor as they also allow us to trade coins but the trading fees is just too high. I just hope that they will lower down the fees so that we may earn more.
Yeah I tried payeer and the main reason why I don't use it anymore it's because of the fees now I only use PayPal since I think it's very safe and user friendly payeer is also good but it has some big downsides

As long as I am not working of such website where I am going to be forced to make use of that payment processor then I don't think there is any need for me to worry about it. The truth of the matter is that it is going to be very difficult for you to work on all micro jobs websites.

Well, I have been using Payeer for more than one year. I am so happy with this payment processor. They generate responses to your queries quite quickly without wasting any time and they have really great customer support service as well. They allow cryptocurrency transactions as well.

Well, I have been using Payeer for more than one year. I am so happy with this payment processor. They generate responses to your queries quite quickly without wasting any time and they have really great customer support service as well. They allow cryptocurrency transactions as well.

It is actually very good that you have good experience with making use of the payment processor and also good that they are making use of cryptocurrency transactions as well. The same thing can equally be said about Paypal too because they now allow cryptocurrency transactions too.

Whether or not Payeer is a good payment method depends on your specific needs and preferences. It's advisable to thoroughly research and consider all factors before deciding whether Payeer is a good payment method for you.

Whether or not Payeer is a good payment method depends on your specific needs and preferences. It's advisable to thoroughly research and consider all factors before deciding whether Payeer is a good payment method for you.

You are very correct with that assessment and is the reason why I will never suggest for anyone who likes making use of the payment processor to stop using it as long as it is serving the need the user have in mind for patronizing their services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds