Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Over staffing

Over staffing is a big problem in many companies. Over staffing means having more staff than the company actually requires. Does anyone realize, some people create a vacancy in the company just to accommodate their relatives into the company? This kind of act creates over staffing.
Definitely there are many companies which are facing over staffing, company owners need to check and see the numbers of employees and their jobs every month.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm my own opinion that's not a good idea, employing a lot of people in your business doesn't seem to be a good idea, it might lead you to lose a lot of things in your business.

I'm my own opinion that's not a good idea, employing a lot of people in your business doesn't seem to be a good idea, it might lead you to lose a lot of things in your business.
Overstaffing only happens in the federal government institutions ,most of the private organisation only take the exact workers they need and sometimes don't even have enough .

Yes I have too seen this. This thing actually kills the organisation as it burdens the business from expenses that it cannot bear. This thing is very similar to the presence of ghost workers in an organisation

Over staffing is a problem that can be avoided by the owner. Some owners make the mistake of hire people that they don't really need. The reason for this, hire people who the company don't need, are many.

Actually in that case where it's only family and friends are being employed in a organization or company that organization or company will be lacking in time's of quality service and if try to be avoided definitely over staffing is undisputable.

Overstaffing only happens in the federal government institutions ,most of the private organisation only take the exact workers they need and sometimes don't even have enough .
That's through, in my own opinion this not a good idea, if you are good at taking too much people you'll not have the best results you want, a lot of people don't really know this.

This is a condition that is usually very rare in a lot of work spaces. This does not mean that it does not happen and it is dangerous because it is going to make the institution to lose a whole lot of money paying people who do not do anything.

Well, for every business, you would need to have staff that would work for you especially if you can't run the business all alone by yourself. But when you over staff, you will have too much expenses.
Overstaffing is as a result of poor business management. As a business owner you needs understand the needed staff you supposed to employ without having to employ much more than you could pay

Overstaffing is as a result of poor business management. As a business owner you needs understand the needed staff you supposed to employ without having to employ much more than you could pay

I am sure that overstaffing is not a really huge problem for many companies. This is because companies would try their best to cut the cost and they do that by employing a low amount of people.

In terms of overstaffing , so many business organisation wouldn't wanna be a victim of this because they do not need extra expenses more than necessary and they are always careful to employ the number of people that are absolutely necessary.

I am sure that overstaffing is not a really huge problem for many companies. This is because companies would try their best to cut the cost and they do that by employing a low amount of people.
Yes most companies wouldn't want to do that mistake because the more people they employee that means the more salaries they are going to pay out which might limit their profit potential. If companies are not over starving then what organisation overstaff ?

Actually overstaff is one of the problem affecting some companies currently since the pandemic, alot of companies have lost it prestige, not be able to meet up to it market standards as before.

It's just like you've said, it's actually a very big problem and it needs to be something every organization should look out for and fight against. When you have more staff than you need then you will definitely have to sacrifice some of your profits to pay them.

Over staffing is equally a problem just like understaffing. It would help you attain your target at a short period of time ,but then financially speaking it is not cost effective.

Definitely there are many companies which are facing over staffing, company owners need to check and see the numbers of employees and their jobs every month.
Thats why a company should have a manager or somwone that will be in charge of monitoring the affairs of the workers to know , if they are short of staff or actually oversatff . When a company is over staff , most of the workers will become lazy because the work will be too small for them .

Thats why a company should have a manager or somwone that will be in charge of monitoring the affairs of the workers to know , if they are short of staff or actually oversatff . When a company is over staff , most of the workers will become lazy because the work will be too small for them .

I think that it is very hard for a company to survive without the right kind of manager and this is the main reason why many companies always try to hire the best kind of manager all the time.

Try to only emply people you need and you know that you have the financial wherewithal to use and settle them whenever and wherever necessary.

No need to just waste precious time .

Try to only emply people you need and you know that you have the financial wherewithal to use and settle them whenever and wherever necessary.

No need to just waste precious time .
This is what most business were meant to Do. but I don't know what situations that will make the business to employ more than the number of people they will need. Some of the overstaffing cases is always as a result of the fact that the business is no more progressing but rather going down.

People might think that it is impossible but then it is actually possible that you can have a lot of staff working for you and having a drain on resources. Hiring a human resources personnel in this instance might be of huge help.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds