Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Outrageous Bank charges

Advertisement Placeholder
I simply believe this financial institution modifications ought to be actually created when each day, if you create a move as well as you are billed for the very first time
Exactly just what I desire is actually that if you wish to create another move that exact very same time, you do not need to be actually billed any longer

Yes it is very annoying. Especially when valid reasons aren't provided for these deductions, the best way to avoid all these problems is to find a safe and secure digital bank, that don't charge you for ridiculous amount and even deliver your card to your doorstep.
Lol there's never a valid reasons for the deductions. I've had a lot of encounters all my complaints kept falling on deaf ears. I'll try this digital bank

Lol there's never a valid reasons for the deductions. I've had a lot of encounters all my complaints kept falling on deaf ears. I'll try this digital bank
LoL, like some minutes ago, I was just got a notification from my bank that they are taking charges from the month of July to September for maintenance of one thing that I don't even understand. Banks always find new ways to milk us

All the commercial banks in my country have a way of deducting a monthly charges on their customers accounts. This charges include; ATM maintenance fee, SMS alert charges and VAT. How do you see all this charges?
Is there a way of bypassing all or any of these charges?
Kindly share your opinion.
It very annoying and the charges are crazy. The annoying one is the stamp duty charge and ATM maintenance. They keep deducting money from ones account.

It is not bad for you bank to take charges from our savings because they need to maintain the bank and running cost is another thing but when the charges becomes high and unjustified that is when I have problem with that.

All the commercial banks in my country have a way of deducting a monthly charges on their customers accounts. This charges include; ATM maintenance fee, SMS alert charges, and VAT. How do you see all these charges?
I have also lamented when I saw the charges that were taken from my account at the end of the month.
These are what I have resolved to do.
1) No more SMS alerts: I will get all my accounts linked to my email.
2) No more multiple arm cards: I will have only one atm card for transactions.

Lol, there's never a valid reason for the deductions. I've had a lot of encounters all my complaints kept falling on deaf ears. I'll try this digital bank
I can relate. I get huge deductions monthly on my account and sometimes when I complain about them, no valid reason is provided. These banks make a lot from these deductions.

All the commercial banks in my country have a way of deducting a monthly charges on their customers accounts. This charges include; ATM maintenance fee, SMS alert charges and VAT. How do you see all this charges?
Its really worrisome. Instead of them to be adding little percentages to your savings, they stand to deduct via various charges. Some people have resorted to other means of saving because of these outrageous charges.

The reason why i startede using my online banking to save my money and also using crypto currency coin to hold my miney is because of the outrageous ways banks are deducting money from my account , they keep deducting every single day even if you don't do any transaction.

There are some new financial institutions that are coming in and most of them are completely online like standard chartered Bank or v bank that do not charge all these ridiculous fees.

The bank set up to milk the customers from their charges. and the problem is that they don't usually give back to the community where they make the money from. Government is also not helping them in this matter.

There is no way you can bypass any of these charges so long as these banks hold your money in their custody for you. Except they are defrauding you that's when you report them to the central bank

Outrageous Bank charges, this can be so annoying. A situation whereby Bank will be charging more than expected or at times charge you on what you have no idea about.

Financial institutions are just at the verge of exploiting their customers. I was charged exorbitantly and illegally recently and I complained yet nothing was done to resolve it. If I had a way to save like those of Stone age then I will!

I really think this bank charges are too much I mean why would you be charging me SMS charges for sending messages and notifications to me . It is the duty of the bank to do so and not charge for it. I personally think the charges are too much and there is no way to bypass the charges. they do it at their own free will deducting people's money without permission. While, the back policy is the bank policy there's nothing an individual can do about it .

In my home country, Banks do not charge fees for withdrawing through ATM, but they charge yearly fees for mobile banking, SMS alerts, and Debit?credit card renewal, or yearly charge. Use only one service to reduce the charges

If it's possible for me to stop making use of banks, it's something that I will stop using a very long time ago because they are big criminals with license.

Tje outrageous bank charges nowadays are becoming rampant most especially in my country , I deposited #25,000 and did not make any transactions for two months and when i got there almost #1500 has been deducted for various charges.
Wetin we no go see for Naija, stamp duty on transfer above #10,000 , monthly card maintenance fee, interbank ATM withdrawal charges, account maintenance fee, SMS alert and so on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds