Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Outrageous Bank charges

I just think this bank changes should be made once per day, if you make a transfer and you're charged for the first time
What I want is that if you want to make another transfer that same day, you don't have to be charged anymore
Seriously, I believe that the way banks keep charging their customers it is been very outrageous because they even get to charge you for things that they are not supposed to charge you. you can imagine getting charged for receiving a happy birthday text message from your bank is that not ridiculous?

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously, I believe that the way banks keep charging their customers it is been very outrageous because they even get to charge you for things that they are not supposed to charge you. you can imagine getting charged for receiving a happy birthday text message from your bank is that not ridiculous?
Depends on the type of bank you are using to save your money and also the amount of transaction you are doing the same bank.. There are some that don't charge so much and those are the one you should use if you are the one that do a frequent transaction.. like how much do they charge ?

Yes it is very annoying. Especially when valid reasons aren't provided for these deductions, the best way to avoid all these problems is to find a safe and secure digital bank, that don't charge you for ridiculous amount and even deliver your card to your doorstep.
My banks kept overcharging me to the extent that I had to get to the bank and close one of my accounts and the funny thing was that all banks do that to their customers.

All the commercial banks in my country have a way of deducting a monthly charges on their customers accounts. This charges include; ATM maintenance fee, SMS alert charges and VAT. How do you see all this charges?
Is there a way of bypassing all or any of these charges?
Kindly share your opinion.
Banks are the legally authorized financial criminals that we have today because they will steal your money without any fears of repercussion as they are well covered.

My banks kept overcharging me to the extent that I had to get to the bank and close one of my accounts and the funny thing was that all banks do that to their customers.
I don't think all the banks do that though. I think some are just more worse than the others. Sometimes these deductions can be frustrating.

One of the biggest ways that banks make their money is through overdraft fees. Overdrafts happen when you don't have enough money in your account to cover your transaction and your bank allows it to go through anyway. If this happens, you could be hit with a $34 fee every time you overdraft.
Seriously, I would never get myself into making use of bank overdraft because even when I have my money in my bank account they keep on overcharging me unnecessarily.

Most bank dont have conscience, they use every available means to extort their customers, ranging from sms, alert, atm charges and even maintenance charges. Everything is becoming digitalize atleast there is an online bank to curb this menace.
Seriously, the way my bank keeps charging me makes me think that they are not even interested in having me to save money in the account because I keep getting debit alert all the time even when I don't even do any transaction as maintenance fee.

It is very annoying that banks are now beginning to steal customers money in the disguise of bank charges. This is why I usually put my money in completely online banks like standard chartered Bank

The commercial banks in my country nowadays are using systematically to deduct customers money without tangible explanation the kind of the charges they deduct

The commercial banks in my country nowadays are using systematically to deduct customers money without tangible explanation the kind of the charges they deduct
It is becoming more frustrating with each passing day. These banks deduct customers' money under the guise of many bank and USSD charges and most times they don't even give any reason for deductions.

All the commercial banks in my country have a way of deducting a monthly charges on their customers accounts. This charges include; ATM maintenance fee, SMS alert charges and VAT. How do you see all this charges?

Well, the best way to deal with these charges is to use some local payment methods. There are a few payment processors in my country which I have been using instead of banks. They only deduct Rs.40 when I withdraw Rs.2000.

One of the ways by which banks make their money is through charges and overdraft. They charge for transfer, for alert messages. And what are view. These huge charges disrupts the transaction them and the customers. It is in this light that, most are times some customers tend to close down their business.

You are really correct about your point of view and I think it is time the government to look into this ugly thing that happened to most customers who cannot complain due to the stress they might encounter while complaining.
Over here in my country would like to complain every single day it will definitely not stop them from overcharging view based on whatever they think it's their transaction process.

Well this is actually very annoying and at some point I actually resorted to keeping my money at home because at least with that I will be sure that the money will not reduce

Something I've come to understand about these banks is the fact that once they're taxed more or record losses, they deduct or place these heavy service charges on the people bro which is unfair.

I always say it, my country is not getting better anytime soon. The banking sector is the most ridiculous sector we have in my country after oil sector. Now that they've blocked the alternative of putting our money in a platform that yields us profits, it's more frustrating everyday.
Seriously, banks in my country I've already made it a habit of overcharging us based on whatever transaction that we are doing using our bank account and there is nothing we can do about it.

It very annoying and frustrating. You can just wake one night check your bank account to deductions all in the name of different charges. I had to close one of bank account and switched to kuda microfinance so far they don't charge or deduct money from customer's account.

Nigeria is the giant of Africa it has numbers of financial banks and among them are Commercial banks which they have their ways of deducting their charges like Vat charge, sms charges,Atm charges, maintenance charges and POS charges.

You are really correct about your point of view and I think it is time the government to look into this ugly thing that happened to most customers who cannot complain due to the stress they might encounter while complaining.
Just like yesterday when my bank charge me for something that I don't even know which they called electronic transaction charges that day keep the deducting from my account every 2 days even when I don't do any transaction with the account.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds