Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Outrageous Bank charges

Yes it is very annoying. Especially when valid reasons aren't provided for these deductions, the best way to avoid all these problems is to find a safe and secure digital bank, that don't charge you for ridiculous amount and even deliver your card to your doorstep.
One of the things that they do that really frustrates me very well as failing to reverse a transaction that you did not do yourself and keep on telling you that you have to wait for 14 working days before they will have it reversed.

Advertisement Placeholder
I never experienced this before , I suggest that you get in touch with your bank to really understand why they are doing that from there you will know where the problem is originating from.

It will be very difficult for this to be stopped because it is a programmed command and this happen automatically every month , but personally I choose to drop any bank that seems to really charge much for a simple transaction.

I am very happy with the kind of banks that are coming into existence right now and then they are really trying to defeat the original Status quo that you must have to be billing your customers at every opportunity.

I have decided to start using my online banking just to be safe with my money due to the unnecessary bank charges the bank normally deduct on your money even when you don't make any transaction.

The outrageous bank charges in this part of the world is too much. This is the major reason i use online microfinance banks because they don't charge anything in transfers.

Outrageous bank charges is very common in my country. The bank will charge you virtually for everything that you do on their platform. The annoying part is when they charge you for maintenance of debit cards and SMS.
That is what they use to get something out of your account,though the sms alart is very important in keeping one up to date on his account status,but when it becomes outragious,that is where it will become an issue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds