Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Outrageous Bank charges

These days you're so many outrageous bank charges which are not supposed to be most times The Bank charge you for text message transfer charges withdrawal charges and so on and so forth.
Anytime i remember i can save my money into crypto i'm always happy because i'm in control of the money and no government policies have power on my money....

Advertisement Placeholder
Bank charges here is not so much, I don't know why it is so much in your own and I also think it depends on the type of bank you're using,If you think that you are charge inappropriately i think you need to contact the bank for them to settle the issue.

Even in my home country bank charges annual fees for text message notification, ATM card fees, etc. However, I have switched to mobile banking which does have any charges

I don't know why you are experiencing this but to me I do not have any serious charges when I'm doing any transaction with the bank, the best thing you really need to do is to complain to the bank if it is abnormal.

the amount of bank charges that occur in your account depends on the bank you are using and sometimes it depends on the services such as using ATM cards.

Wetin we no go see for Naija, stamp duty on transfer above #10,000 , monthly card maintenance fee, interbank ATM withdrawal charges, account maintenance fee, SMS alert and so on.
Most time there is at which is bank charges in the bank when you withdraw some amount of money sometimes they did some kind of money from your account which is very outrageous.

All the commercial banks in my country have a way of deducting a monthly charges on their customers accounts. This charges include; ATM maintenance fee, SMS alert charges and VAT. How do you see all this charges?
Is there a way of bypassing all or any of these charges?
Kindly share your opinion.

Seriously, this is actually one of the biggest challenges most people face with bank transactions. It's even why a lot of people took to cryptocurrencies transactions.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about this situation as it is. That's what makes this so very bad and awkward to experience. The CBN can't seem to see anything wrong with this

Wetin we no go see for Naija, stamp duty on transfer above #10,000 , monthly card maintenance fee, interbank ATM withdrawal charges, account maintenance fee, SMS alert and so on.
🤣🤣 Lwkm. You are right though, the fees is just too much, the annoying thing is that they even take these charges when your account is not even active for that month. Or they just take these charges without reasons.

All the commercial banks in my country have a way of deducting a monthly charges on their customers accounts. This charges include; ATM maintenance fee, SMS alert charges and VAT. How do you see all this charges?
The banks is no longer where you can keep your money and meet it back intact. They always use some excuses like sms charges, value added tax and maintenance fees to deduct your money at the end of the month.

Banks now have now taken their charges serious. Let them not forget that there was once a way money was been saved. They even charge more than what you have in your account. Lol

One of the greatest ways that banks bring in their cash is through overdraft expenses. it is exceptionally irritating. Particularly when substantial reasons haven't accommodated these allowances, the most ideal approach to stay away from this load of issues is to track down a free from any and all harm advanced bank, that doesn't charge you for a ludicrous sum.

One of the greatest ways that banks bring in their cash is through overdraft expenses. it is exceptionally irritating. Particularly when substantial reasons haven't accommodated these allowances, the most ideal approach to stay away from this load of issues is to track down a free from any and all harm advanced bank, that doesn't charge you for a ludicrous sum.
I don't think so. That is a very small portion of money that they get through such overdraft expenses. Main source of income for the banks is by providing loans to micro finances, almost 70% of the revenue comes from this sector.

The banks is no longer where you can keep your money and meet it back intact. They always use some excuses like sms charges, value added tax and maintenance fees to deduct your money at the end of the month.
The banks here pay interest on the deposits. But the 18 pesos charge for the atm withdrawal is kind of high. That is almost 40 cents. However, the atm charge is only for using the machine of another bank. It is like a connection charge.

I was furious the other day to receive an alert strictly for a deduction made on my account by the bank and frankly, if I could help it, I would have closed down that account that very moment.

Outrageous bank charges always knock me off when it comes to saving money in the bank. That has made me consider Cryptocurrency savings.

The banks here pay interest on the deposits. But the 18 pesos charge for the atm withdrawal is kind of high. That is almost 40 cents. However, the atm charge is only for using the machine of another bank. It is like a connection charge.
Don't you have a certain number of free ATM withdrawals? In my country we can withdraw 4 times per month facing no charges. Banks charge since the fifth. I always pay attention at the widrawals and I mostly don't overcome 2 withdrawals per month.

This kind of ways of deducting unwarranted charges and costs from off the customers accounts is illegal and must be checked by the countries central banks to put a stop to it

If there is any reason why people no longer prefer to save their money with banks , it is simply because of these huge charges. Money that are in banks are most times deducted without any tangible reasons and this indeed is very bad

These charges are hurting their customers or clients. But on the other hand it's the way of banks to earn money and in order to thrive and survive. I think to meet at the center the banks should lower or make their charges with discounts. I think there's no way of bypassing these charges if the banks will finally do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds