Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Global payments for your business(small)

Actually a business can only be small for a moment but I believe with time and as a result of hardworking, with an appropriate advertisement, the business will definitely grow more bigger than people will imagine.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually a business can only be small for a moment but I believe with time and as a result of hardworking, with an appropriate advertisement, the business will definitely grow more bigger than people will imagine.
And also an important factor to help your small business grow after having the capital and the other things you mentioned is to have the right team, a team that See's the Business as there own.

Most platforms do not pay in cryptocurrency because that could have been in the most easiest way you can convert the money to your local bank account without much stress. Especially using stablecoins.

There are several payment platforms that are palatable for small business.
This is characterised by little or no transactional cost and easy access to customer care.

And also an important factor to help your small business grow after having the capital and the other things you mentioned is to have the right team, a team that See's the Business as there own.
Definitely a hard working team is very important to have a successful business or company but this team needs to be treated well and the owner should treat them like a leader not a boss.

The very one u am making use of literally doesn't involve you to pay for every sake you make but when you want to make a withdrawal then you would have to pay charges. I think it's all the same but the charges ain't that high.

In order to cut my loss to a minimum when dealing with global payment , I will prefer not getting paid in PayPal because their charges will take almost 20% of my money , I will prefer getting paid in crypto currency, because thats the safest way of getting almost all my money intact .

I doubt there's any way to avoid these fees. The best thing to do is to try your best to expand your business so the profits will increase and the effect of the fees on the business wouldn't be felt much.
I have also discovered that you should try to bring him a regional and local payments dependent on where a lot of your customers are coming from. For example, paystack for countries in Africa.

Crypto is the only unbiased global payment method that we have, so I would choose it for my small business

The issue of global payments is a huge one. The fact of the matter is that not all the payment methods are supported in all the countries. This also includes Paypal as well.

PayPal fee or charges is not that good for most businesses. It's better to pit everything under crypto. Although cryptocurrency ala involved some fee bit it's better than PayPal
The problem with cryptocurrency is that it's isn't stable. Imagine getting paid with Bitcoin when it was 69k and it now worth below 17k. Some people also don't like the uncertainty around it.

I do not even like involving myself with anything that has to do with making payment via PayPal as the service is not allowed in my country and may spell doom for my business as well.
Since PayPal is not working here in my country , though some people do find a way to maneover things to work on PayPal site but the charges is just too much , thats why i prefer crypto currency.

I have often looked at this myself as with me being in the UK and my currency being £GBP, many of my customers are in the US and prefer to pay via $USD which is fine and I am happy to allow that if it is easier for them but I will admit that the fees that I get hit with especially with being so small at the moment is a lot to take. Many have suggested I ask the buyer to pay the fees but that can always in most cases lead to people not wanting to do business with you if you end up asking them to pay the fees. At the moment I take the hit and keep providing my service and just see where things go from there. It is a shame that PayPal does take so much but as a business themselves, I guess its something that they have to do.

Well, since I don't have another way to get money except through these platforms I'm just gonna be contented with the fees and charges but as a matter of fact I always want to withdraw in crypto so as to reduce the charges.

If you have a small business, try using personal paypal account instead of business account. With business account, you will be paying more fees. You can also switch to alternative payment methods like crypto

Well I think exchange charges are inevitable in the conversation of your earnings into your currency so you just have to go after the most cheaper wallet such as the PayPal to help you do that.

If you have a small business, try using personal paypal account instead of business account. With business account, you will be paying more fees. You can also switch to alternative payment methods like crypto

Since PayPal is not available in many countries, many people have to opt for other payment methods. I have noticed that bank cards are quite common. However, since they charge heavy interest rates, I would NEVER use credit cards at all and I encourage others to never use credit cards either.

Unless your bank cards are approved for receiving direct payment, you cannot use your bank cards to receive payment, however, paying through cards is quite common. If you make international payment, you might end up paying a lot of money as a service fees.

Unless your bank cards are approved for receiving direct payment, you cannot use your bank cards to receive payment, however, paying through cards is quite common. If you make international payment, you might end up paying a lot of money as a service fees.

Well, this is why I prefer Payeer and similar kind of payment system as they are far much more flexible. You can withdraw funds through various ways and this also includes receiving funds through bank wire as well.

That's why cryptocurrencies has come in to help small businesses receive payments with negligible fees. A small business can tell the customers outside the country to pay through cryptocurrencies. It is easier, faster and cheaper.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds