Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are a creative, digital professional who thrives on creating a website layout, visual theme, font set and color palette, then freelance web design can be a great way for you. If you have no less experience in this field, you can learn the basics of web design and master the tools you will need to succeed, such as Adobe XD, Chrome Dew Tools and Text editor software

i think i'ts an interesting business but its very competitive now. this means you need to do more than printing recharge cards and selling it.

The idea is good but the design and idea of recharge plastic must look an original idea and not ordinary idea because the most attractive part when purchase recharge plastic is their design that can be memorialize by the customer or the purchaser.

How we can start this business... I mean how we can print these cards and sell online ??
Please make an other post in detail
Here is a guide that will help you learn how to start recharge card business. As with any business, you will need a recharge card printing business plan that will outline the specifics of your business.

Next, you will need the pin codes that will be printed on the vouchers. Usually, you can get them from major dealers, who will sell them to you for a reduced price. Most often, the pins are sent via e-mail, so you can easily try to find a dealer online.

However, you should always triple-check their reliability before registering with them. Once you register, you will have to provide proof of your identity and purchase a minimal amount of pins.

Your explanation isn't clear though, but I do not think this business is much profitable. I recharge my SIM card from my bank directly and more people do this. Not many people buy recharge card.

Recharge card printing business is a good one, you are sure of making much profit unlike those that are into the sales of it. This business brings you some form of independence, you determine when to print and the quantity to print.

There's really not much profit from it.
You can Start by doing the business with one Network. Just when you are fruitful would you be able to will accomplish for other networks too. You will require a major agreement with the broadcast communications network of the public authority to make sure about your point.

Recharge card printing was once a good business, but not good any longer. There are a lot of people in the business now, which makes it look not profitable. When you have higher production in goods, its going to devalue its worth. Printing of recharge cards is not profitable any longer.

I am not sure whether you can print recharge cards and sell, and whether this business is profitable or not. However, in my home country, we are not allowed to print recharge cards on our own, however, we can sell balance loads.
I think screen printing business that allows you to print anything on any material is a good idea. You can sell your products through etsy and zazzle that specializes on selling hand made products.

I don't really get this, are you not supposed to get like a contract with the designated company before being able to print recharge cards.
Also, that being said I don't really think printing or selling of recharge cards are profitable.

Start to be your own boss by printing recharge cards instead of selling them, or what do you think?
This is also very good online business but I recommend you Video editing & graphic designing from a more good site and you will also be good earning.And it also scope demand is very high.

It going to have online business even when you have your offline business that is paying you well it will just be as a support to your offline business and you will be getting profit from your online business and offline business

Start to be your own boss by printing recharge cards instead of selling them, or what do you think?
I am wondering how can one print recharging cards instead of selling them? Can you give some more details? It ll help me and many others which are new to this idea.

When you print recharge card, the next thi G is to sell it out in either wholesale or retailer, but I think its advisable to print and at the same time for proper care. Printing recharge card requires you to go to the service provider for Pi /password.

This kind of business don't suppose to be on this section. Cos it isn't a high risk investment or business idea. It is a profitable business that needs high level of expertise to make dividends. Because lots of service providers are distributing pin to it's recharge card vendors to make recharges and resell to make their own gain. You can partake in this kind of business, if you feel you can do it.

Launch a dropshipping store​

You don't need a warehouse full of inventory to run your own business. Dropshipping is a great way to start a business on a budget. You can hit the ground running by sourcing a pre-existing product from a supplier and having them take care of things like packaging and fulfillment.

Reading the comments explaining how this business works got me confused, it looks like a complicated business to start. But it's good to start your own business and aim to be the boss not just be employed tho, i rather do a buy and sell business though if it was me choosing.

The world is going digital or have gone digital now, everything I now Virtual, truth be told if you are practicing only offline business you might not be getting maximum audience and profit it is better you make your business online for maximum profit and turn out, business that can be done online are ranging from selling online, free-lance and many more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds