Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business

This kind of business don't suppose to be on this section. Cos it isn't a high risk investment or business idea. It is a profitable business that needs high level of expertise to make dividends. Because lots of service providers are distributing pin to it's recharge card vendors to make recharges and resell to make their own gain. You can partake in this kind of business, if you feel you can do it.

I think that almost each and every kind of business is risky to some extent and when you invest capital, this is something that you must realise. Definitely, there are many people who become vendors of many companies.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business is very good if you operate a business online I beleive that you will make alot of money and a business is also safe online to be sincere there are also better source which you can use to promote the business accordingly

Start to be your own boss by printing recharge cards instead of selling them, or what do you think?
This is a good business idea on paper but in practical terms, the profit obtained is miniscule compared to other businesses. This is due to the fact that the competition in that industry is beyond intense.

I love doing business online because it's very safe and secured seriously for now all my. business is online and am doing perfectly well advertising is also easy online

Online business is one of those business which I have see that is so profitable this days ranging from affiliate marketing and network marketing,forex trading and crypto trading this are some of the business which I have seen now that is very good online for someone to venture into

I can not say that this business can be profitable because is very easy to make a recharge card on a bank account. If you do not have cash to buy card or you are not at environment where you can see recharge card buy, banks have made it easier to buy recharge card through your bank account.
That is actually a fact here,but when we talk about doing business,statistics is very important here,you think of persons that do not have the luxury of owing a bank account and most of them do not have phones as well.

Recharge card printing is a good business but the problem is a lot of people are into it already. In a simple term, the business is over saturated. And I don't think it bring much profit. Consider the fact that people hardly buy recharge card from vendor offline vendor again. People now make use of bank app and other digital platform to recharge their gadget.

There are alot of online business which someone can do but before you get started I will advice that you try and get someone that could just advice you on the insight of those business as some of them are scam program s

Its all depend on which feild and which area that you are specializing on.

There are alot of feild which you can try,I will first demand that you learn a skills which you can sold online for money,forex trading and crypto trading are still some of it

Nice business idea. The only thing that will be expected of you when printing this These pin is high level of concentration. You are not expected to missed a single pin digit as it may gives your business a bad name.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds