Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business

I have an online business where I sell my services as well as digital products. I won't say I am very successful, but I think my business is doing fairly well. IT has been functional since 3 years.
I love online businesses so much and it because it is what is trending now and what people are going into I prefer to invest in online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business can be anything from a blog, youtube channel to online store, software business etc. In order to create online business you need to create unique products.

That's true. I started with a personal blog than I started creating niche websites. In 2-3 years time, I was building websites and selling websites. I also earn from ads.

i think i'ts an interesting business but its very competitive now. this means you need to do more than printing recharge cards and selling it.
I do not think that the business of printing recharge card is that very lucrative because I have a friend of mine who is into the business is just doing okay for himself but not rich.

I do not think that the business of printing recharge card is that very lucrative because I have a friend of mine who is into the business is just doing okay for himself but not rich.
Online business is a very interesting and lucrative business it is one business that does not really stress you and you can be able to do at your comfort zone.

Start to be your own boss by printing recharge cards instead of selling them, or what do you think?
If I print recharge card and don't sell them so that I can be my own boss, how do I then become my own boss by only printing recharge card and not sell them?

If I print recharge card and don't sell them so that I can be my own boss, how do I then become my own boss by only printing recharge card and not sell them?
Online business these days is one of the most trending business investment that people are going through because off it's less stress and comfort.

Yeah that business is a really lucrative one, but the last time I checked a recharge card printing business would require a large amount of capital, so are you up to the task?

Recharge card printing business is a good one, you are sure of making much profit unlike those that are into the sales of it. This business brings you some form of independence, you determine when to print and the quantity to print.

Start to be your own boss by printing recharge cards instead of selling them, or what do you think?
That is a good business idea.
However, i am not sure how much profit it can yield over a stipulated time frame.
This business is almost obsolete because many people now recharge their phones online.

You're right.
I have come across people who have learnt how to generate pins and print recharge cards. So instead of buying from a wholesaler, they print it themselves and make more gain.

If you have the means so, please involve in it. Also data reselling business is another one that's hot cake now. I know of sites that provide these data for very low amounts that you can resell and make profits.

It seems by this business is no longer profitable is my city as people are loading their card directly from their local bank account. Though there are some people who are still buying recharge card but not as many as it was 5 years ago and this makes it less profitable.

I heard the profit made from printing recharge cards are not that much, though you get alot of traffic, how true is this? And there is a special kind of machine you need to have before you can start printing.

I don't think this type of business is very lucrative anymore, especially seeing as you could purchase credits for your line anywhere online. I'm not saying the business is completely out of vogue. But it ain't as popular as it used to be.

I can not say that this business can be profitable because is very easy to make a recharge card on a bank account. If you do not have cash to buy card or you are not at environment where you can see recharge card buy, banks have made it easier to buy recharge card through your bank account.
That is alos a good point you have noted,but on the other hand,there is still a market for these category of persons,because some persons might not have the cash in his bank account,so the best he can do is to use cash at hand to purchase cards.

Contrary to those who are engaged in its sales, the printing of recharge cards is a good industry to be in.
You have some degree of independence with your business because you may choose when and how much to print.

That's actually a good idea to earn money online, but if you really want to make it big you need to invest your money on things like forex trading.

Online is a good place to do your business its one of those place which people work.working online give me joy hapiness and bring me great delight am into affiliate marketing now and I think that its a good business model which I have chose so far

It's a good business to do cause I think there is no too many folks associated in operating it but again you need to be very much skilled in web designing and information technology at large.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds