Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business

Online business are very lucrative that is if you are smart and know how to find your way through the online space.

Nothing good comes easy. You must be ready to work to earn your money online. No matter the business you do, be rest assured that profit will locate you. Profit will locate you as long as you do the right thing, sell quality things, that are affordable.

Selling or like you said printing recharge card, it is a lucrative business, that you can start. Although you would be needing permission from the network you are printing for. Any which was choice wisely and make sure the agreed deal favours you
[automerge]1609360258[/automerge]
Online business are very lucrative that is if you are smart and know how to find your way through the online space.

Nothing good comes easy. You must be ready to work to earn your money online. No matter the business you do, be rest assured that profit will locate you. Profit will locate you as long as you do the right thing, sell quality things, that are affordable.

Selling or like you said printing recharge card, it is a lucrative business, that you can start. Although you would be needing permission from the network you are printing for. Any which was choice wisely and make sure the agreed deal favours you

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think there is money to ne made with thia business model. First of all you need authorization for recharge printing and selling, secondly, you have to print recharge cards, which need a lot of money. Furthermore, there are already mobile wallet and POS terminals where they sell balance top up.

Start to be your own boss by printing recharge cards instead of selling them, or what do you think?
This is a very good field and it has a lot of scope nowadays and demand is also very high, so I will recommend to you you must participate in this field is very profitable business and you can earn from here

Start to be your own boss by printing recharge cards instead of selling them, or what do you think?
Almost everyone is into recharge card business. It is everywhere and hence competitive, to top it all it has low profits. Many people have banks applications and USSD code, so they recharge directly on their phones, this is another hurdle.

Selling of recharge card isn't that a profitable business unless you're starting out this business with a cumbersome amount of money. 80% of those who are in the business are the retailers who got small amount of profit at the end of the day and if they don't sell large amount of money they won't get good profit.

I honestly don't think this is a profitable business as it used to be. Since people can now recharge directly from their banks and different money mobile apps. However I think location matter if you want to go into the business, preferably a market place/busy place.

If u are willing to do this business then go for permenent and make your proper product after that if u have invedtment try it on Amazon

To me online business is very okay but in my own point of view I can't start an online business on a smaller scale i would love to carry it out on a larger scale am not going to carry it out myself because its a teamwork so am likely to work with professionals and experienced business man and woman, In other to have smooth online business
[automerge]1610885248[/automerge]
To me online business is very okay but in my own point of view I can't start an online business on a smaller scale i would love to carry it out on a larger scale am not going to carry it out myself because its a teamwork so am likely to work with professionals and experienced business man and woman, In other to have smooth online business

Selling of recharge card isn't that a profitable business unless you're starting out this business with a cumbersome amount of money. 80% of those who are in the business are the retailers who got small amount of profit at the end of the day and if they don't sell large amount of money they won't get good profit.
Yeah, that is right. This business requires you to get into it with a large amount of money so as to enjoy better profits. I have ever done it at small scale level and realised that the profits were not that much. But those who were selling many were getting high profits.

This type of business is easier said than done, as it is not in anyway easy to just start printing recharge cards and selling them. If it's as easy as you explained it above then everyone would have been a millionaire by now. I'm bit being negative here but what I stated is a fact that cannot be erased.

Online Business or e-business is any kind of business or commercial transaction that includes sharing information across the internet. Commerce constitutes the exchange of products and services between businesses, groups and individuals and can be seen as one of the essential activities of any business

The business is watery now. The set that started early when the idea made it through it. Besides, the nunber of people using paper card keeps reducing every day. I will suggest creating application that will support selling of recharge card.

It's not that simple anymore, I honestly don't think printing recharge cards are as lucrative as they were before. I personally can't remember the last time I bought a printed recharge card. In terms of online business I think people should be more innovative.

I can not say that this business can be profitable because is very easy to make a recharge card on a bank account. If you do not have cash to buy card or you are not at environment where you can see recharge card buy, banks have made it easier to buy recharge card through your bank account.

I can not say that this business can be profitable because is very easy to make a recharge card on a bank account. If you do not have cash to buy card or you are not at environment where you can see recharge card buy, banks have made it easier to buy recharge card through your bank account.
You are right because the banks or dealers in collaboration with banks has reduced the sales of most people running this business of recharge cards offline though in the rural areas the business still trends because large percentage don't use bank.

This question you are asking sounds some how to me. If you print the recharge cards, are you not going to sell it or you are going to use yourself? Learn how to frame your question properly next time. I assumed you talking buying the recharge card pins from the network and print out to sell. This is a goo business as this move will eliminate middleman in the chain in order to maximize the profits.

Recharge card business used to be a very good yielding business in the past during the period of emergence of the hand set. But the competition among the people as now affected the turn out of the business. It doesn't pay as before any longer.
[automerge]1610919486[/automerge]
Recharge card business used to be a very good yielding business in the past during the period of emergence of the hand set. But the competition among the people as now affected the turn out of the business. It doesn't pay as before any longer.

The business is not as lucrative as before, with the influx of banks venturing into it people don't usually patronize dealers and the profit margin is actually small

If you're at all interested in starting your own online business, there's no time like the present. We live in a golden age of wealth. As much as the media tries to glorify the perils of our society, we actually live in a time that's ripe with opportunity and the potential for monumental business growth at a scale never before experienced. Thanks to the internet and smartphones, the amount of commerce being conducted online has experienced explosive growth.

The printint of recharge cards has been deregulated and more individuals are now getting into the business as compared to when only few major investors would be given the exclusive right to buy pin and print.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds