Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business

There are several online businesses to start at this particular point in time. You can start affiliate marketing, all you need is to let the necessary skills that will make you succeed in it and of course you will start making lots of dollars per month.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not a bad idea because venturing into printing recharge cards will generate more income than selling the recharge card as a retailer.

Recharge card printing business has been around for too long now. And it has been over saturated already except you have developed your own special strategy in getting yourself new and reliable regular custmers

The printint of recharge cards has been deregulated and more individuals are now getting into the business as compared to when only few major investors would be given the exclusive right to buy pin and print.
I believe not everyone has that exclusive right to become a recharge vendor and begin making money from it. He or she needs to get license from the manufacturers to become their agent and start scratching the pin and selling in wholesale price to retailers.

In printing recharge cards I think you need to have a connection with the payment center and the phone network. Correct me if I am not correct in my idea. Maybe a printing business is better than simply printing recharge cards. In our village the items for printing with the most demand are the ID card for the covid and other purposes like the senior discount.

The world is going digital or have gone digital now, everything I now Virtual, truth be told if you are practicing only offline business you might not be getting maximum audience and profit it is better you make your business online for maximum profit and turn out, business that can be done online are ranging from selling online, free-lance and many more
Nowadays most businesses have gone online Many offline businesses have been shut down due to Coronavirus Pandemic Due to which business is facing a lot of damage.If you are running your own online business, then you can sell things through it and can also sell some other services to it.If you are running an online business for a job, then you will not have to face any difficulty.

Apart from the fact that the business is good to do, you must have the printing machine which is a little budget to get it. And you will also be needing the license to print form the networks or a verified agent.

Online business is really good when you know what you what you want to do, become your own boss is very nice, to sell a recharge card is very good business with high profit.

Start to be your own boss by printing recharge cards instead of selling them, or what do you think?
I have seen people making money by printing recharge card and selling them or producing it for people that will sell, or rather start minning crypto currency, or even working in a ptc forum site.

If you are going into the printing of online recharge cards to sell to your clients or various vendors, you should make certain that you have the number of business contacts that can reach you to get these cards online at any time requested.

There isn't much profit in printing as a wholesaler and selling recharge cards as a retailer so if you wish to print recharge cards for more profit then you should have a large market base or online presence.

Start to be your own boss by printing recharge cards instead of selling them, or what do you think?
This business is applicable to some underdeveloped countries because most people now but there data online from the network services. Its A good idea anyways...

I think the whole idea of this thread is to encourage people to be their own boss. After you must have worked with someone for some time, and you are certain that you have gained enough experience. Then it's time to establish yourself .

For you to start selling recharge card you need to get licence from the recharge vendors and the network providers you're selling their recharge card. You need a pin to scratch and produce many recharge cards to sell out as a wholesaler to retail recharge card shops.

It is not everyone has the capital to start printing of recharge card business as the business is capital intensive. If you do not have the capital you can always start small by selling the cards in pieces to end users till you have enough savings to start it big.

The recharge card business is still in full swing right now but it has a lot of problems. You will have to sell many before making decent profist and that is bad.

one of the things you must observe in this type of business is that you must be very careful not to print out wrong recharge pin to people because if you are continuously doing this it will reduce the amount of people that will be coming to your organisation to do business with you.

Lots of businesses these days are opting to go online and I can't blame them because online and technology is where the world os going into now so the earlier the better I guess

Though the printing of the recharge card would be more profitable, I still don't think that it is enough to make any serious grounds unless you add it with other works.

I have an online business where I sell my services as well as digital products. I won't say I am very successful, but I think my business is doing fairly well. IT has been functional since 3 years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds