Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

The business is very cool if it's legit as there are so many scams everywhere.
If you are lucky to find an online business that is legit it is better than an some offline business

Advertisement Placeholder
Remember buddy, we are on a digital era, this does not mean that we all depend what we are doing on online platforms like making online business, the is undeniebly high compared to running a business offline.

The honest truth is that you could lose money from investment offline too. The only problem is that most people have painted the Internet as a bad place with their fraudulent activities. Because of that doing business online already seems like a risk itself then you talk about the decision of your investment.

Both poses risk but offline tends to have more risks than online . for example offline businesses can have cases of stolen goods, damaged properties and so on but online poses lesser risks cause mostly the risk of online businesses isn't that physical as offline , online businesses faces problems of your website being hacked and even people being in able to trust you due to they may think of you as a scammer.

An often cited benefit of the online business model are the potential cost savings. There are typically much lower start-up costs to creating and running a website. Without physical assets there is no large capital outlay and instead the focus is on creating relevant content and outreach.

Yes, but online businesses also have cons such as security breach and hacking. Although you're in the comfort of your home doing business and not on the outside, you may also lose customers because people still prefer offline shopping.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
If you’re considering acquiring a business you will likely be thinking about what business model is right for you, which industry you want to invest in and what you want to get out of the experience personally. It can be difficult to align these priorities with the opportunities available and often buyers end months of searching without success. The advent of the internet and proliferation of new e-businesses has only expanded your options but if you take the time to familiarize yourself with whats out there, you might find that the online versus offline business decision could be easier than you think.
[automerge]1611652925[/automerge]
I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
If you’re considering acquiring a business you will likely be thinking about what business model is right for you, which industry you want to invest in and what you want to get out of the experience personally. It can be difficult to align these priorities with the opportunities available and often buyers end months of searching without success. The advent of the internet and proliferation of new e-businesses has only expanded your options but if you take the time to familiarize yourself with whats out there, you might find that the online versus offline business decision could be easier than you think.

Online businesses especially the ones verified by google are good and less risky than offline businesses because In case of any issue in the online business part it would be easy to lay complaints on the help section somewhere on the platform but in the offline part you'd have to wait for when they'd be available before carrying out any transaction which isn't advisable in a business.

Nothing is risk free when it comes to businesses, but i believe that online businesses are way riskier than offline ones due to a lot of problems that someone can face with customers, when in offline business you are dealing with customers face to face

Online business is very cool if it's legit as there are so many scams everywhere.
If you are lucky to find an online business that is legit it is better than an some offline business.

Ill like to disagree with you on that, offline business to me presents less risks compared to online business, in online business you tend to face more scams and frauds unlike offline business you tend to see the person and interact with them, collect the necessary documentations before going ahead with the transaction
You are right but not totally right. The truth is every form of business both offline and online as some risk associated with it, the limited risks you will encounter is determined by your experiences and knowledgeable experience in that business

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
In my opinion, offline business is a little risky while online business is more risky. Where there are advantages, there are some disadvantages as well. Some people do business online and others who are good online businessmen ruin their work and commit fraud.Due to which people's trust rises And there are a number of reasons why this can damage your online system

In both types of business there is a risk , but at online there is more risk involved as fraud. But we remain in touch and remain up date us well by our business, product and the price of product at market. But it is difficult to handle such a business.
On the other side Offline business is more secure, and less risk involved there. But it is not difficult to handle too much like online.

Businesses both online and offline depending on its type can have various degrees of advantages and disadvantages if you can have an online and offline presence for your business please do.

Looking at it in that direction I don't think that you are far from being wrong.
This is true because there is nothing like running on a high way and involving in accident. But online business has a a lot of risk. There are millions of fraudsters waiting for you online appearing as real and genuine.i have seen a situation where somebody committed suicide because of being defrauded.

I do not totally agree with that, because business online requires a lot of technical analysis which could be difficult to understand for a lame person who hardly understand the know how of the online processes thereby leading to loss of capital.

Both jobs have risk. It may be ofline or online . Becuse every kind of business in simple words investment have much risk so be careful before any type of investment .
What do you think?

Both business are good for you. But online business is safer for you . As you want to stay away from the possibility of accident and robbery but many buyers are not available on online as more people like offline more. So it's upto you because in most areas online facility is not available.

Sometime Both offline and online business have their own risk bt the more risk associated with online business because you can be easily scammed online... During online working online you can also fall victim to scammers, fraudsters and many other problems

Cyber criminals will stab you whenever your prepared or not. Opportunity for them is high, they are skilled on that field. So if you have the ability to start a business offline, better be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds