Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

That's true but online business has its own risk too because it can be hacked or the websites may be down due to many reasons. But like you said offline business possess much risks than online business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business is very good if it legit one, online business is a cool business an profitable, depend on the kind of online business you are about to do, it require huge capital to startup the business,

In this modern world of technology the internet is probably one of the biggest and most significant inventions to have come about well… ever. Businesses would be foolish to ignore it as a channel with a substantial route to market. However, whilst there is a lot of money to be made online there are some negatives too. It’s worth considering both the pros and cons of online retail (think websites, online marketplaces like eBay and Amazon, and comparison sites) versus a traditional ‘bricks and mortar’ approach so that you know what you are taking on and can plan your business accordingly.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Online work is good, we work whenever we are free, that's the advantage, The downside of online work is that most of the websites are fake and endanger our work.But the thing about offline work is that we have to make time for it, but the servant with whom it is done knows.And our work or money is not at risk,

Online business is cheap because it cover the whole globe without borders restrictions or any form manipulation it has positive atmosphere

True online business are good and flexible
You work from the comfort of your house
You decide the time you work and nobody would be the boss of you.
But the word safer is really not the thing.
Online business is very risky and there are different reasons for that
1. Is scam a lot of scams and scammers are online ready to defraud you of your money. So I wouldn't say online busy is safer
I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?

Online work is good, we work whenever we are free, that's the advantage, The downside of online work is that most of the websites are fake and endanger our work.But the thing about offline work is that we have to make time for it, but the servant with whom it is done knows.And our work or money is not at risk,
You have to do a very good research and join only legit and trusted website when it comes to online Earning. You should not just look at the negative side. There are so many advantages of online work. It may interest you to know that people who are into domain flipping for instance are making more money than most offline business owners. And there is no much risk attached to the business.

I feel both have some dangers attached to them. But i feel online business poses lesser risk than and you could also lose doing online business because they are a lot of people who have turned it into their own favour and have used it to scam people a lot making them lose money and sometimes falling into depression.

Like most people have said, both have their own pros and cons. It just depends on what you as an individual are able to put in place to guard against all these attacks, online or offline, and which ones you'd rather have to deal with.

Both has it's risk, there's nothing with advantage without disadvantages. But profit can easily be made online than offline;
A regularly refered to profit of the online plan of action are the possible expense reserve funds. There are ordinarily much lower fire up expenses to making and running a site. Without actual resources there is no huge capital cost and rather the attention is on making applicable substance and effort.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Both sides have their risks both online and offline businesses have their risk but the merits in online business supersedes that of offline business it always does but you have to know your way around online businesses to go into online business.

Both poses risks either online or offline. Offline business poses more risk conspired to online. Different risks may occur in process of business dealing such as accidents probably by natural disasters or man made. Online business may expose you to cyber attack and that’s also dangerous.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Yes, you are right. There is much less risk in online business than in offline business.Most importantly, in our online business, we avoid the dangers of burglary and arson.
Another important thing is that the security system is very strong and our money does not wasted due to lack of paper currency.
[automerge]1611650988[/automerge]
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Yes, you are right. There is much less risk in online business than in offline business.Most importantly, in our online business, we avoid the dangers of burglary and arson.
Another important thing is that the security system is very strong and our money does not wasted due to lack of paper currency.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
But it was prone to fraud, h*ckers and something that can compromise your profit and your business itself. If you pursue business online, ask for experts advice how to strengthen your security to lessen the risk.

Working online doesn't mean you can't get robbed because everybody get robbed everyday,yes I will go with you saying working online is less risk due to accident and lots more but working offline also makes you get connection from both angel when people start seeing your hand work and been loved by people who saw it

Cyber criminal are more dangerous than criminals offline, because we cannot see them, we dont know and we dont have yhe idea when they will attack, so beware when youre doing business online.

Online business in terms of personal security is indeed safer, but online businesses are also at risk, for example in terms of fraud.

Yes online businesses are more safer than offline business. Online businesses are not affected by economic crisis or a pandemic like the current one. It can work despite location because the transactions go over through the internet.
I am not fully agree with you. Why are you saying this? Due to CVID-19? These unusual conditions don't arise every year. While the is a chance that your money get hacked if you are dealing in online business.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I don't think so. Your relaxation doesn't present danger or risk for a business. Business is risky when you are going to choose such a product which is less in demand r have no demands. Then it doesn't matter that you are doing it online or offline. But in the case of product which we choose, should have a proper research that either it is demand of people or not? It is necessary for both online and offline.

In terms of risks, there are a lot of security measures that have to be put in place for online business, but i will still prefer online business over the offline business.
Competition:
in online business competition is a fair objective because you have suit up to the standard expected by client from you. competition is more efficiently to look into.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds