Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

Yes online businesses are more safer than offline business. Online businesses are not affected by economic crisis or a pandemic like the current one. It can work despite location because the transactions go over through the internet.

Advertisement Placeholder
To me online business or online industry is the most riskiest and the most difficult to manage as if you don't take timebyou may lose your company brand online to scammers and fraudster who will in turn use it to scam people, sometimes in large online community is not always easy to protect the database of new register and members in the online community as a result of this line company need to work harder to make sure all database of his company is protected from fraudster

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Yes dear I'm agree with you. In online business you can do it safely and with in your house and the facilities are at the doorstep and easily available.
while in offline business you have to cope with many problems that may involve physical and economical loses.
[automerge]1609608598[/automerge]
I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Yes dear I'm agree with you. In online business you can do it safely and with in your house and the facilities are at the doorstep and easily available.
while in offline business you have to cope with many problems that may involve physical and economical loses.

Every business has its risks either online or offline, but I think that the risk involved in offline business is higher compared to online. If you are able to identify a genuine online business and keep your details secure, you have reduced your risk level, but in offline business there are lots of things that are beyond your control that can make things to go wrong, like pandemic, flooding, spoilage of goods, accidents, etc.

All businesses transaction ether offline or online have their risks, the best way to prevent risk is through risk management, online business site can be hack by scammers and this can put your customers at risk while offline business can also be at risk if raided by arm rubbers.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
An online business is very risky because you can find scammers and frauds in it which makes it very difficult for you to run your business and you do not get any benefit. And offline business is risky so you have to do both very thoughtful business so that you too can earn money and achieve more success so you have to work very carefully.

In my opinion, both online and offline businesses have same risks. In offline business, there is less risk because you have clients in front of you and you can check whether the client is trustworthy or not. But in online business, there is alot of risk of fake buyers and you can't judge before dealing whether your customer is trustworthy or not.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Online investments has more risks than offline. Most of the online ones you don't know their physical address, some may not even have. But offline, you know what you are doing, you can see for yourself and when something goes wrong you know where to go.

When we talk of risk, it is associated with both offline and online business and whether offline and online the risk depends on the body in charge of the business, to me I believe more risks are associated with online platforms

[automerge]1609608598[/automerge]

Online businesses also present a situation where you spend less money for some expenses. Offline businesses would get you spending on things like transportation and the likes. This would affect how much profit you make in a month.

The most risky business I have ever seen is online businesses, so I definitely disagree with you that online business present lesser risk. Most offline are run by the Entrepreneur himself and will be difficult to be scammed compared to online business that you can easily be scammed

Specifically, when it comes to sales, workers are just required and everything else is automatic. Also, in some cases, no storage space is required if it's a direct sale. That's the key reason why online retailers do have certain rates lower than regular prices in an offline store.

As a matter of fact I stand to disagree with your point. To me online business comes with great lose than offline business when it comes to cost and management. At least the guy who is offline do not have to bother if his goods are safe because there are safe in his shop, while the guy whose money is invested in an online platform goes to bed with the thought of his business at heart, scared of losing

The risk in online businesses is much more higher than that of offline business because most times you don't get people to hold responsible for any issue most of the time unlike offline business that involves physical presence with very short distance of communication and dealings.

Ill like to disagree with you on that, offline business to me presents less risks compared to online business, in online business you tend to face more scams and frauds unlike offline business you tend to see the person and interact with them, collect the necessary documentations before going ahead with the transaction

Every buisness has its own ups and downs.the most important thing is to make your own personal decision and research about the choice of your business you want to venture into.
[automerge]1609950424[/automerge]
Every buisness has its own ups and downs.the most important thing is to make your own personal decision and research about the choice of your business you want to venture into.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Less risk but but it requires critical thinking and more result oriented solutions to online business problems and management. Also, looking at automaton of most aspect of the online business which requires huge capital especially for big companies. Online business might be less risky to offline businesses but it requires high level of technicality, automation and technology.

Online business is presents the larger risk than offline business just that it less stressful unlike offline business. when running an online business there's alot of things to be considered so as not too loose too much and not dissapoint your customers.

Online business do have lesser risks compared to offline business, but that doesn't mean there isn't a level of risk online too, there are scammers who can't hesitate to scam you of your hard earned money online, your BTC wallet can be hacked, your emails can be compromised too.

Online business tends to be more of a risk in the sense that over the years I've heard of and seen complaints from people who invested a lot in some online businesses and at the end of the day the platform crashed and the partakers lost their resources. I don't know of offline businesses since I've not tried one before please shed more light on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds