Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

That's not true. Both of these business models have the same risk factors. However, it is also true that it cost less to establish an online business compared to an offline business, and the money you will lose when your online business fails will always be small compared to an offline business. Even if you are selling the same items, it costs more to set up an offline business compared to an online business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning offline jobs or investing presenting more risk than online jobs. Well, I will say both of them have their own magnitude of risk, it depends on the individual to make known the risks behind the two forms of investing before settling with the one with less risk

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I think there is a risk in both types of business whether it is online or offline. Because when you invest, there is a risk. Yes, I will say that the risk is higher in offline because you have to move around and by chance there can be any kind of risk. If you look at it like this, there is a lot of risk in online because you can also be a fraud.

Offline business is solid and dependable but has limited reach. Online businesses have a potentially massive reach, but they involve a typically higher level of risk due to the greater competition

One of the benefit of the online business model are the potential cost savings. There are typically much lower start-up costs to creating and running a website. Without physical assets there is no large capital outlay and instead the focus is on creating relevant content and outreach. Which is far cheaper than starting offline busines

Offline organizations are strong and trustworthy, yet have restricted reach. Online organizations have conceivably huge reach, however they include a regularly more elevated level of danger because of the more prominent rivalry. The nearly ease of online business makes it an alluring alternative for new companies. In general, online business is a lot more straightforward and more affordable, and you'll have significantly less to lose with an online business that fizzles contrasted and maintaining a similar business as an offline endeavor.

As funny as this reads, you have valid points on accidents, insurance policy, armed robbery and so on but when it comes to having financial commitment, in my opinion, I will prefer offline business and investment because online breeds fraud.

Online is very risky compare to offline business. Offline business, you have liberty to guide and manage the productivity. And when you notice any form of loss, you quickly look for a way of safeguard it. While an online business could be risky because you may not likely know when and when there is loss. You would just notice it.

I think both online and offline business have risks. Depending on the offline and online business you are into. There is insurance that covers offline business. But is there insurance covering online business?

Different risks may occur in process of business dealing such as accidents probably by natural disasters or man made. Businesses both online and offline depending on its type can have various degrees of advantages and disadvantages if you can have an online and offline presence for your business please do.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I don't agree with you on that. Both forms of business has their unique risk. Infact, if it doesn't not involve a certain risk, it's not business. Online fraud abound every where.

it is true that online businesses are less risky than offline business because the first point is you are not taking any shop which itself save money in one way or the other.also selling online gives more profit and reduces fraudulent acts

Online business has its own challenges which affects it. Such challenges can be mostly trust issue both the sender and the receiver have fear of who will pay first or tell the client to send the goods first. You don't know who is who online and fraud is high

If you're talking about physical risks then I agree with on that, but if it is Fiat currency or online investments..then I don't think there's a prove for that just yet ...we can only assume that one is more or less riskier than the other. We cannot conclude.

Actually what you stated can actually happen in terms of doing business offline but it does not mean that it is risker than online business. Of course online business has it's risk too. Take for instance, where you pay to join an online business and they just fold up one day with your money and you don't even know who to contact. So I will say both have their different risks associated with them. My take.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Every business both online and offline has its own risk but I don't think online business risk is less when compared to offline risk. Online business is very high because you could loose all your investment without any trace.

Yes it is but it may be a little stressful in terms of trust. Trust in the sense that , some people prefer to see what ever they what to purchased then buying online. We all known there are lots of scammer online , only few are truthful.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Working from the comfort of your home doesn't eradicate the risk of accident, armed robbery and lost of money. You do know one thing that you're at home doesn't mean that someone is not carrying out the delivery scheme for you.

Online business is very cool if it's legit as there are so many scams everywhere.
If you are lucky to find an online business that is legit it is better than an some offline business
The internet is undoubtedly one of the best and most important inventions in this new world of technology to have come along well... ever. It would be reckless for businesses to disregard it as a medium with a major route to the market. Nevertheless, while there is a lot of money to be made online, there are still some negative elements. Both the pros and cons of online retailing are worth considering.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
You are absolutely right. no stress i mean physical stress and its riskless. Although there's no business with no rush but the risk is less compared to offline business even though some offline business are now online. Accident free doesn't stop business to be online not every product or business you can delivery online but phone to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds