Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

You are right,but it is easy to protect one's data if you have the money and you are willing to spend to handle that. It all depends on how willing to protect your data by spending money to get it done.
That is also another true point concerning the topic. But some times they still have challenges managing data that are concerned with finance because of the increasing technology that these bad hackers normally use for breaking security online.

Advertisement Placeholder
While your list is very correct, in most cases, it's the way around, online businesses pose more risks than offline ones. In the case of robbery, what about online scammers. Offline business has a physical office, which is a face responsible for any action but in online business, the owner or admins may disappear at any time. Both online and offline businesses have their own risks.

The truth is both of them presents different level of risk, offline mostly has to do with risk associated moving from one place to another, while online risk has to do with network, scam issues. We can't really say which is more risky between both, what I will just advice is just use the one that works best for you.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
We can't say exactly that there is no risk on online business. Because mostly online business faced frauds and misleading. According to my experience online business has more risk than offline.

In my opinion there is no business without risk .... online business is exposed to scammers hackers fraudster and even the loss of goods in transit to the customer.As they say...no pain no gain
[automerge]1608500639[/automerge]
In my opinion there is no business without risk .... online business is exposed to scammers hackers fraudster and even the loss of goods in transit to the customer.As they say...no pain no gain

Of course, the fact that you don't need an actual place a business helps. That cuts out a ton of cost right there, and saves that money for using it towards other aspects of your business. With online, you just need a storefront and a workforce, and you're good to go most of the time.

It may not be as much but Risks? Just like with other types of businesses it is present, so many scams and hacks are been commited online and we should be careful especially with our card details when using the various payment gateways.

The work may depend on it nature and how situated it is.
One can be working online but may need to travel from his place of residency to his place of work it station where his gadget are situated.
But still not withstanding, I believe your points. In every way, online business has lesser risk compared to offline business.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Lol, we have those representing armed robbers in online business. Examples cyber criminals and hackers are the internet armed robbers. They tend to use encrypted software, malicious apps/software to breakdown sites and intrude their belongings.

If you only consider about your personal security more, I will prefer you go for online business rather than offline. But many business are better offline, especially grocery stores. It basically depends on your business.

As for me I can't trade my online business for any offline business, I have been opportuned to do both and I have really seen things
It just depends on what you as an individual are able to put in place to guard against all these attacks, online or offline, and which ones you'd rather have to deal with. I much prefer to work online and remotely but there are risks to consider such as cyber attacks, power outages and internet outages etc that can hinder work

While online presents us the opportunity to expand and maximize our business frontiers, it also comes with lots of downsides that may pose a great problem to the existing business.

One of the major problems of doing business online is the issue of hackers. Internet of the present age has provided hackers some sophisticated softwares capable of hacking websites and take them other of the business.

I don't agree completely, though I get your point.

I believe there is more risk when it comes to online businesses. Just thinking of scammers that's hiding online. I know that internet has a lot advantage but accounts can be easily hacked with the use of it.

When we talk of risk in business, online business have high probability of risk while there is nothing like that in offline business and if there is any risk in offline business it can be traced or rectified and amendment can be made unlike online.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
In my recent online business is more safe and secure because because our documents are safe and secure in it and in this we also reduce the risk of scamming in offline business we have more risk of robbery and fraud.

Offline business to me is less risky. You can save your documents of business in bank, insured your business assets. But in online business , anything can happen. Hackers may get asset to the information and to redeem it may be very difficult.

Both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, clearly online businesses isn't that risky as offline Business. The remote job part of it makes it more enticing. You can work at the corner of your room and still make your cash but it has it own disadvantages like cyber scams,hacking and the likes which offline businesss cannot be exposed to but offline businesss has it own disadvantages like armed robbery ,theft and the likes.

You are right as far as you can prevent your site or Facebook page from hackers, there are less risks associated with online businesses. All you do is make sure you sell quality, manage your budget and resources as regards paying for sponsored ads and delivery.

Online business is much perfect than offline and it has many advantages over offline business. We can see the world's largest market place is Amazon that is working almost all over the world, is an online business market place.

I think these days online has become much popular and has much more choices at online as during the pandemic the largest cryptocurrency bitcoin had their best time . So lots of people are more interested on online than offline after the pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds