Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

I absolutely agree with you on this one, in terms of the perspective your coming from,asides from the natural hitches businesses online,no other stress that you'll have to think about, but offline, both the natural hitches and those created by criminals to run you down.

Advertisement Placeholder
You might be a little bit correct with what you wrote but online business still has it's own risk, you can be scammed easily online than offline, if I have seen many people who were scammed when trying to buy goods online

Both business is risky, but people will prefer online to be more riskier base on how anonymous it is. In offline business you'll get to negotiate with your business people face to face, but in online you don't usually see your customers nor clients to reach out to.

I don't think online business can be termed less risky compared to offline business. The risk factor in online business is as much as offline business. However, it is also true that you can establish online business from comparatively less funds.

You have a point. Especially in the case of robbery, this act is unlikely to occur for someone running his/her business online. Running a business online actually has more advantages over the offline method if you do it right. But when using online platforms, beware of scammers.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think
You made some valid points but they both have these same risks, even as an online business you'll need to restock and will have to go to the market physically, online sellers are sometimes victims of fraudulent transactions. In my opinion they are both exposed to the same risks you listed

social media allows your customers to easily spread the word about your business to all their friends. Ultimately, online marketing gives you the opportunity to market your brand in creative and exciting ways. ... An online presence is one of the most important investments that a business can make.

In as much as most of them offer very different dynamics they are both mutually the same and that is in the aspect of selling products. To me, an online store is more advantages just as you have pointed our in he areas of security and you not having to deal with noise.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Yes, it actually seems so but beware that you can easily be dupped from an online business compared to those businesses that are done offline.

You can separate online business from offline business. Jumia to some might be an online business but it's actually a combination of both. Offline and online both have equal risk to me

Yes, it actually seems so but beware that you can easily be dupped from an online business compared to those businesses that are done offline.
I'm always careful and I can say that my chances of being scammed online is very slim because I'm already familiar with how these scammers operate already.

True, offline business has its perks and there are some challenges but so does online, there is the risk of online fraud which is very rampant, loss of data etc so it depends on what you feel comfortable with.

There are advantages and disadvantages associated with both of them. I have lost a significant amount of money to online scam Hyips who promised me a lot of money but they ran away taking all of my money with them. Online earning is much safer but the only problem with making money online is the fact that you have to deal with a lot of scam sites and be careful.

I don't totally agree with your assertion, online business involve a lot of exchange,and you know how risky it can be, some online business needs documentation which can be forged or formulated another risk angle.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Yes, you are absolutely correct . The risk associated with offline business are much more than online businesses. This is the sole reason online business boomed during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Yeah I shear your point of view too on the risk involved in running an online business being less than that of running offline one. The fact of doing all you do from the comfort of your home is really an unbeatable one

Both online and offline business are risk even life itself is a risk but talk of lesser I support online because it is just only risk of fraud not of offline that involve both fraud, accident, robbery etc.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
As much as we feel that online businesses are more safe than offline businesses due to the risks involved in offline businesses, we need to note that online business pose as the easiest way to scam people. In fact, majority of those who got scammed these days happened online.

To me, to some extent I will prefer offline because in this online stuffs alot of scammers are involved the case here is that you invest alot of your resources in your online business and then you later discover it is a scamming site you lost or wasted your time, your resources, and your efforts to engage.

I absolutely agree with you on this one, in terms of the perspective your coming from,asides from the natural hitches businesses online,no other stress that you'll have to think about, but offline, both the natural hitches and those created by criminals to run you down.

Online business is not necessarily "safer". I have been in online business for some time now. I was scammed by many Hyip (High Yield Investment Programs) and lost a good amount of money. I can assure you that online is business is not safer as compared to offline business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds