Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

Online businesses are easier to run and monitor compared to offline businesses that needs regular supervision and labour. Technological advancement has also enhanced the productivity of many online businesses

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, online business is less risky because the start up cost s relatively low, furthermore, a lot of online businesses involve selling products from other stores thus elevating your expenses on buying products to sell

Personally I believe that both online businesses and offline businesses carry the same amount of risks depending on the variables that are influencing them on daily basis.
There is no business that has no risk. If the online and offline businesses are of the same type and category then more likely the risk will be the same in magnitude.

Online business may be less risky but it entirely depends on the kind of business. If you are selling products online, then you may be risking your money just like you risk your money when you open an offline store.

Every business has its risks either online or offline, but I think that the risk involved in offline business is higher compared to online. If you are able to identify a genuine online business and keep your details secure, you have reduced your risk level, but in offline business there are lots of things that are beyond your control that can make things to go wrong, like pandemic, flooding, spoilage of goods, accidents, etc.
I think all business has its own side of risk threshold,in the online business where most times you are not mainly required to put in much capital in terms of structure,but some like the forex and cryptocurency still has some huge investment capital,so it depends on the type and nature of the business that is involved.

This is definitely a blatant lie. There's risk associated with every forms of business. The fact that you're running an online business doesn't imply that it attracts lesser risk. You only need proper know how

Each positions dangers either on the internet or even offline. Offline company positions more danger confederated to on the internet. Various dangers might happen in procedure of company dealing like mishaps most likely through all-organic catastrophes or even guy created. On the internet company might subject you to cyber assault as well as that is likewise harmful.

There is no business that has no risk. If the online and offline businesses are of the same type and category then more likely the risk will be the same in magnitude.

Yeah - is actually what a lot of people don't really know when it comes to starting any kind of business with the believe that they don't have to face any risk in it but it's just the delusion on their own part.

Online business in terms of personal security is indeed safer, but online businesses are also at risk, for example in terms of fraud.
You are correct there that personal safety of the business owner is secure because there is no physical contact. There is no chance to be infected by coronavirus because the transaction is online.

Yeah I think most online business have more risks too attached because for you to earn you have to risk your investment online , most especially crypto currency the person could lose his money through volatility , scam, etc

I believe the both online and offline business have their own respective risk, for example offline business are afraid of armed robbers and online business armed robbers are the scammer and the hackers.
Online business in terms of personal security is indeed safer, but online businesses are also at risk, for example in terms of fraud.

I'm of the opinion that online business is more riskier because most of the times you don't know who you are dealing with and there are greater chances that you'll be scammed
Also not easily traced

The benefits using offline analysis is mostly in response time. By using offline analysis, Risk Analysis and Remediation does not have to make as many calls into the connected systems so the analysis will return much faster than using online analysis.

Online business is way more easier to manage that an offline counterpart, you get to set fixed price and get to make customer happy with timely delivery

Yes in certain areas you can say online businesses presents less risks and offline businesses. They cannot be affected by fire like it's with offline stores like supermarket and the rest

Online businesses are not completely risk free than offline businesses as you may think. Only that there are certain risks associaed in online businesses that you won't find offline sometimes

I wouldn't say which one is safer. In my country those that indulge in online business are at high risk and are mostly targeted

Personally I believe that both online businesses and offline businesses carry the same amount of risks depending on the variables that are influencing them on daily basis.
Yes both of them have their own share of risk. Like in most cases you even end up falling a victim of scam with online business easily because you are not seeing the person you are doing the business with. And offline business as well there are still lots of scammers.

I think online business might be less risky if you are working from home. When it comes to offline business, you may need to buy a shop or get a shop by paying rent and this is risky investment. However, when it comes to online business, you may consider selling goods or products from your home without paying any rent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds