Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

The both of them are completely different models and have their own risks attached depending on what and how they operate too so you should tak care.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both the business has risk it's just that the risk are of different levels so it now depends on which one you can take and handle because some people prefer taking risk online while other prefer taking risk offline because that's the one they can handle easily and fell not affected.

These are some dangerous risks that are associated with offline businesses. But I still see offline risk to be better because online risks are very dangerous and even how to keep data alone will over come most of the offline risks.

There are many sites that do not require you to submit data rather they actually require you to invest money and spend some time in order to make money. I am talking about paid to click websites. They do not want tyour personal data, they want your money to make money. This is where the game becomes risky, asonce they get your money, they have the power to scam you.

Well, it depends on the type of business, however, I think the online business has more risks involved than the offline business.

You are right,but it is easy to protect one's data if you have the money and you are willing to spend to handle that. It all depends on how willing to protect your data by spending money to get it done.
You are right,but it is easy to protect one's data if you have the money and you are willing to spend to handle that. It all depends on how willing to protect your data by spending money to get it done.
This all depends on the way and manner the Customers see the market most people may prefer online business are most people may prefer offline business however both of them have their own risk

This all depends on the way and manner the Customers see the market most people may prefer online business are most people may prefer offline business however both of them have their own risk
But in your own perspective which of the two earninng methods tend to present a higher degree of risk compared to the other one?

Like i said earlier and supporting your comment , online business and investment can never be free from scam because scammers are creating an avenue to scam people online everyday.
There are alot of ways to make money online genuinely without scamming people, I wonder how they are able to use the money comfortably after knowing very well they are scamming people to get it. This is really sad.

These are some dangerous risks that are associated with offline businesses. But I still see offline risk to be better because online risks are very dangerous and even how to keep data alone will over come most of the offline risks.
You are right though, our data is very important and should be guilded with care. If stolen, others could have access to your personal information and worse they could get your bank account, as there are alot of these person online that are into fraudulent activities, one has been careful

It is important to know that both online business and offline business has some advantages and disadvantages and of course risks. But I think online business is less risky than offline business.

The both of them are completely different models and have their own risks attached depending on what and how they operate too so you should tak care.
Yes, both have the same magnitude of risks although the risks may not be the same in nature. Online business can also lose customers to competition just like an offline business although in an offline business it is easier to get hold of the customers because you meet them face to face.

It is important to know that both online business and offline business has some advantages and disadvantages and of course risks. But I think online business is less risky than offline business.
Yes both online business and offline business are always risky, I think both of them can be risky depending on how you are managing it and the level of experience you are having with, with good and proper management none will be risky.

I don't quite agree with this , considering the present scams online. Every business has its own pros and cons
Well every business equally have their wrist but when you really think about it very well you will just come out that the offline business has more risk than the online business simply because of the part when it comes to the offline business you will need to move from one point to the other but in the online business you will just by your house and been doing your business.

There are alot of ways to make money online genuinely without scamming people, I wonder how they are able to use the money comfortably after knowing very well they are scamming people to get it. This is really sad.
Some times you just have to ignore these set of people as it seems they have a stone heart that makes it hard for their conscience to judge them.

If you think online business is safe, then wait until you do business with someone whom the person is not trusted enough and you have no traces of the person after the transaction has been made
[automerge]1626463052[/automerge]
If you think online business is safe, then wait until you do business with someone whom the person is not trusted enough and you have no traces of the person after the transaction has been made

[automerge]1626463052[/automerge]
You can avoid this by only agreeing to deal with those who are known by so many people and have been confirmed to be trusted too.

The only bad in online business is that if you're not smart enough you will end up being a victim to those who are fond of scamming people

If you look that them they are both different ways on the outside but they have similarities and all have their own risks they face but in general there Is less risk in online.

It isn't a straight forward thing to say just like that because all buisneses wether it is online or offline all pose to have their risks level as we all know it. But on a general perspective, I think online businesses are less riskier

Some times you just have to ignore these set of people as it seems they have a stone heart that makes it hard for their conscience to judge them.
That is true, they do not really have a human sympathy in their life, because if they have they wouldn't have scam people and be comfortable at using the money for their own good, how will you deal with a scammer if you have an opportunity to catch him physically

Both online business and Offline business is risky and at same time profitable. Online business is better in my perspective because you can make money at the comfort of your home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds