Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

I agree with you, making money online is really cool because it is a versatile market and it can be done anywhere so far one has access than facing unnecessary risks traditional jobs costs us.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tend to agree that online businesses pose fewer risks than most offline businesses. Brick and mortar businesses often demand more capital and manpower while most online businesses are organized and established to be efficient, auto-pilot platforms that require less human intervention. Online work also poses fewer risks for individuals because it eliminates dangers from external factors. One can work safely and comfortably in the comfort of one's home, thus saving on gas money or transportation as well as travel time.

This is a fallacy of the highest order. The fact is an online business is not risk free. Be it an online or an offline business,they all involve risk. You only need to choose wisely and carefully which that will be suitable for your business

Online business is cost-effective compared to offline businesses. Another thing is that online business is capable of bringing in more profit faster than the offline business. But it is good to acquire basic education of the online business before you get started.

Online business is less risky compared to offline business because you work at home, with just your phone or laptop, no one will come and borrow any thing from your shop or steal from you, while offline work may experience problems like arm robbery and so on.

I think it's quite the opposite. Online business actually pose a greater risk to anyone than when compared to the offline method of doing business.
This is because most offline business actually entails you have a physical contact for a business transaction and in some delicate matters might require you to sign some physical documents which is just the opposite when it comes to the online method.

The decision of whether to get into a traditional offline business, a modern online business, or some combination of the two, is one of the most important decisions you can make. Each has pros and cons that should be considered.

Online business in terms of personal security is indeed safer, but online businesses are also at risk, for example in terms of fraud.
With the rate at which internet scam is growing today I believe that online business suffers more risk than offline businesses apart from those physical robbery that offline business faces they don't really face much.

Having an online business does not present less risk than the offline business, every business is risky in one way or the other . in online business if you are not able to beat your competitor you are likely to experience failure or sluggish business progress.

Online business is more risky compared to offline business , because it is very prone to attack by hackers and some scammers who are ever ready to scam people always.

You are right , online business is less risky to offline business because of the stress and physical works that offline business entails, and you must also be careful when dealing online because of scammers.

You might believe that online business present lesser risks than offline business, I would say no. But I will just believe that starting an offline business is more stressful than starting an online business . Imagine experiencing failure after you have gone through the stress. This is the reason we believe it to be riskier

The fact is both online and off-line business involves risk. If you wanna avoid risk, then don't go into any at all. But the notion that offline involves more risk is wrong.. BECAUSE even in some cases I know of, online business is attached to lot of risks

Well everyone has a different opinion about things around us and I always believe that all forms of business either online or offline has it own advantages and disadvantages depending on how you understand.

Online business is still subjective to risk like hack and also permanent loss of data and I do not think that it is anything different in terms of vulnerability to offline businesses.

Yes with my experience just this few months of strike, I have tried some many offline business and got to understand that it is preferable to work online than working offline because of the stress involved.

Well that is your own point of view but to me online business has more risk than offline,in online job one can work for a month and won't be paid,since there is no identity it will be difficult to trace out the fraudster
These are some dangerous risks that are associated with offline businesses. But I still see offline risk to be better because online risks are very dangerous and even how to keep data alone will over come most of the offline risks.
To validate or get back loss properties for offline business it's easier but when it has to deal with ones identity,online is very difficult because it is easy for the person change his or identity

Offline business or work always deals with the time factor which you have to beat or you might get in trouble for not coming to work early or leaving earlier but you can work online at any time of your choice.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Well there are risk in almost any thing you do,it depends on the risk threshold that you are exposed to,you cannot just pin point that one is greater than the other,but it all depends on the individual though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds