Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I can't dispute the fact that offline work is very risky because you don't know what will happen next in the process of you running your business but for online you sit one place and do your work no much risk

Advertisement Placeholder
Offline business to me is preferable but both have their own risks, based on security online business is better. But while working online you can also fall victim to scammers, fraudsters and many other risks so I can't really say online presents lesser risks.

Well, you can get scammed in the offline world, too. You can avoid scam in the online world if you are careful and know the tactics used by scammers. Always use escrow services and you will less likely to get scammed.

Yes. Online business in terms of personal and physical security is less risky. Situations like; fire accident, flood, theft or demolition by government won't happen online but offline business is prone to such risks.

Both offline and online business have their own risks and I don't think money is better than the other in terms of risk. Nothing is risk-free in this world. But I prefer online business because it can run on autopilot.

I think it depends on the exact kind of business. Online business also has its own disadvantages as you can be defrauded by online scammers in online fraudulent schemes or credit card theft.

Online business posses less risky compared to offline business and also it does not require a capital inorder for it to work and so one can work comfortably at homw

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
You are right.
The risks faced in online businesses are less compared to offline businesses.
the online businesses are safe from robbery attacks and environmental hazards.

Both poses risks either online or offline. Offline business poses more risk conspired to online. Different risks may occur in process of business dealing such as accidents probably by natural disasters or man made. Online business may expose you to cyber attack and that’s also dangerous.

I'll say it's the other way round, me thinks that having a business online is that easy - not considering the narratives or work that has to be done (marketing digitally, keeping record details.
Sometimes it's better to stay an entrepreneur.

Firstly by weighing both parties don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business because online business gives you information about the happenings that may occur in future so I think an online business has a lesser risk

Firstly by weighing both parties don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business because online business gives you information about the happenings that may occur in future so I think an online business has a lesser risk
What type of online business give you real information about what is likely to happen or occur in the future about from cryptocurrency trading ? As an affiliate marketer you will not have an Idea
of anything that will happen and how these can affect your business.

Ok in the terms on forex trading for example an information is being given if a particular currency will be trade, if they are on holidays but you won't be able to know or have a refined knowledge about what may likely occur

I think it depends on the exact kind of business. Online business also has its own disadvantages as you can be defrauded by online scammers in online fraudulent schemes or credit card theft.
True, I think when it comes to scammers they are found more online cause they spend less in doing this. I'd you plan on scamming someone offline, lots of preparations are needed as you would need to package yourself in a way where they would really believe you.

Cyber theft is the only thing that could spoil any online business. The Anonymous nature of making money online presents some risks that if you are not ready to partake in them, you will never make money online

True, I think when it comes to scammers they are found more online cause they spend less in doing this. I'd you plan on scamming someone offline, lots of preparations are needed as you would need to package yourself in a way where they would really believe you.
I agree with you. Deception really works in online business because a scammer will often assume the profile of someone known to you without actually being the person.

I agree with you. Deception really works in online business because a scammer will often assume the profile of someone known to you without actually being the person.
Exactly and technology has made it alot easier where they can change their voice or mask their voice as some would call it over the phone. I heard there are even technology now that you can even do a video call with them but you would be seeing a different face.

Exactly and technology has made it alot easier where they can change their voice or mask their voice as some would call it over the phone. I heard there are even technology now that you can even do a video call with them but you would be seeing a different face.
Well, anything is possible. With new advances in technology, there are more sophisticated means of cloning whether with calls or with exchange of messages.

Have your site ever been cloned? have your site been infested by any bug? Have your site been a victim of hackers before? When you experience this, I believe you would reconsider your views on this matter

Well I will partly agree with your opinion but online businesses has another form of risk. Infact, business generally are for risk takers. Imagine being scammed online and you lost what you have accumulated for a very long time. Isn't that to sad?

Well, you can get scammed in the offline world, too. You can avoid scam in the online world if you are careful and know the tactics used by scammers. Always use escrow services and you will less likely to get scammed.
In the business world , I still believe offline business still have less risk and the risk of being scam is limited but online business in my own opinion is full of scamming activities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds