Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

Yeah exactly it's the best option with lesser risk at all they are lots of better ways . Offline businesses aren't better at all compared to online business online business are the best .

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah exactly it's the best option with lesser risk at all they are lots of better ways . Offline businesses aren't better at all compared to online business online business are the best .
I think the risks are different with offline and online businesses but the magnitude of the risk is practically the same. Take the case of customers that incur bad debts you can also experience that in an online business if you have a credit for some customers. When you are not paid then you suffer the same risk with the risk of the offline business.

That is true, they do not really have a human sympathy in their life, because if they have they wouldn't have scam people and be comfortable at using the money for their own good, how will you deal with a scammer if you have an opportunity to catch him physically
I would hand him or her over to the security agencies, but that would be after giving them some good beatings they won't forget.

I do not think I am going to agree with this and only to some extend. Do not go into the online space with the mindset that everything is going to come all easy.

Their is no where we don't get malicious activities both online and offline business. Both of them have their own risk, we should choose the one that best works for us.

The risks gravity cuts both ways. Some online businesses actually do have more higher risk than some offline busness whole some offline businesses do have more risks than online businesses. So, I still depends on the type of business

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I agree that online business has lesser risks compared to offline business. Accidents while commuting to work can be avoided. You will not experience robbery especially during night time. I believe the risk of work at home is on the health side. Its because you are near to your kitchen and food is always available to eat.

In business, all have risk to challenge them, but base on my experience, online businesses has more risk than offline, in online businesses, your wallet can get hacked, your security code or password can be dissolve, you can do a transaction with a scammer without knowing what he is up to, online businesses can crumble on a twinkle of eye because of losing security codes ,but on offline business,it's a total different ball game.

Offline business is far better of when compared with the online job. You will be lucky to find yourself not to fall in the hands of scammers when working online .or when a malware designed by the cyber criminals crawl into your crypto wallet to steal your money

I would hand him or her over to the security agencies, but that would be after giving them some good beatings they won't forget.
You really need to be careful when you are dealing with the Nigerian police force because most of them are not trusted, bribe can actually make them to release those people without giving them the beating you are talking about.

You really need to be careful when you are dealing with the Nigerian police force because most of them are not trusted, bribe can actually make them to release those people without giving them the beating you are talking about.
I actually meant dealing with the scammer before getting to hand them over to the police force to do whatever they want to do.

In offline business you can get to see the scammer and will report the person to the authorities when the need is justifiable for that. But in online its completely impossible to track the scammer.

In offline business you can get to see the scammer and will report the person to the authorities when the need is justifiable for that. But in online its completely impossible to track the scammer.
It depends on how one got scammed, if it is by a popular website, you can easily call them out and tarnish their image on so many platforms too .

It depends on how one got scammed, if it is by a popular website, you can easily call them out and tarnish their image on so many platforms too .
That's just it, but it won't make plenty difference if its a ponzi scheme cos they'll immediately back off and never existed again.

I actually meant dealing with the scammer before getting to hand them over to the police force to do whatever they want to do.
Sometimes dealing with the scammers can put you in a serious trouble in most developing countries because you are carrying the law into your own which is not actually the best option.

Due to the theft going around online you can't say offline presents more risky option than online since malicious hackers can still hijack our funds anonymously when we expose our personal details.

I think they both pose their own individual types of risks. If you don't know about online business, you will be running the risk of loosing your capital.

This assertion may be true in some aspect but definitely every business has risks but what matters is knowledge of how to run the business.

This assertion may be true in some aspect but definitely every business has risks but what matters is knowledge of how to run the business.
Yes, all businesses have their own risks. In an online business some risks are not common so a business owner may not see the potential disaster. In an offline business people already know the common risks.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I agree with you, online business is safe, when you consider movement, and security, but it has it one risk those who do business online tends to fall victim of scammers who buy stuffs and send fake alert.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds