Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

Online business are of different type. Most online business involved learning a skill and monetizing these skills. That's how people are earning online. I believe online business is less risky than offline business

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe both online and offline business have the same set of risk attached to them , and i even beleive online business are more easier to attack by scammer online .

Both business are generally risky when there's no proper management. Sometimes the area you may be concentrating could lead to business failure. You are likely to lose more if you have a failed offline business.

Well based on the experience I have had with online business no one can really tell me that online business is less risky compared to offline. alot of people have lost alot in online that they haven't in offline business.

Well based on the experience I have had with online business no one can really tell me that online business is less risky compared to offline. alot of people have lost alot in online that they haven't in offline business.
It depends on the of business you are doing either online or offline business , but in my own opinion and from my experience , online business poses huge risk to offline because most of the online business folds up turn scam at the end of the day .

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Definetly but you won't be able to escape from scammers in online business, they are always searching for prey, everyone in online businesses must be careful of these scammers.

Offline businesses usually have got more risks probability than online business.

This is the major reason why we have to try as much as possible to make sure that we get online business opportunities.

Actually business is all about risk taking both online and offline are all risky in a manner that it can not be totally avoided though we can make effort to control it sometimes.
Definetly but you won't be able to escape from scammers in online business, they are always searching for prey, everyone in online businesses must be careful of these scammers.
Scammers are quite inevitable in online business even though you can't totally escape them in online business but it's less compared to that of the online business running.

Both poses risks either online or offline. Offline business poses more risk conspired to online. Different risks may occur in process of business dealing such as accidents probably by natural disasters or man made. Online business may expose you to cyber attack and that’s also dangerous.
The two has its own risk factors,one cannot quantify the level of risk in comparism to the other and then which is greater,but one thing is that there are always a red line to which you could go along in business.

I think you now get the point though. Today, a lot of people couldn't go to work in some parts of my country because of lack of means if transportation and that's it. This is not a problem when it comes to earning money online.

Different risks may occur in process of business dealing such as accidents probably by natural disasters or man made. Online business may expose you to cyber attack and that’s also dangerous

My preference is for offline business, but both have risks, and online business is better in terms of security. I can't really say that the risks of working online are lower because you can still become a victim of fraudsters and scammers, in addition to many other risks.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Well, I'm not really against all that you've said but I think that similar situations can also affect online business because, we operate the online business by people in the offline world. Therefore all the listed risk can also be present in the online business.

Since there are so many frauds everywhere, doing business online is awesome if it's legitimate. It is preferable to some offline businesses if you are fortunate enough to find an internet business that is legitimate.

Working from home often results in a higher level of productivity because there are fewer distractions. Since you've freed up the time getting to and from work, you have more time to work each day.

With online business, You dont need to get scared of the product you are selling getting spoilt and its easier for you to advertise your business online , and you won't get scammed if you are careful

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I don't have any counter point against your post because I totally agree in case of risk online business is much of same game to play compared to offline. The best point is that you can start online business contnuing your 9-5 job, yes the schedule is going to be tight and you have work hard you are going to stay safe. In other case when it comes to offline business you cannot leave you business like that or continue it with your 9-5 job or any other work because offline business need your full time presence.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
You are right on your own opinion but sincerely speaking, online business present more risk than offline business. Talking about rubbery,hackers are all around with untraceable operation.

Well it maybe and may not be. one of the problem I have with online stuffs or business is it uncertainties and thete is no guarantee of security. what you have worked for so long, can be loss within some seconds.

Well it maybe and may not be. one of the problem I have with online stuffs or business is it uncertainties and thete is no guarantee of security. what you have worked for so long, can be loss within some seconds.
That is actually, online business are not guaranteed and have no tangible or physical evidence and contact where you can go straight in terms of lost or detected uncertainty.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds