Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One owner, or a group of owners, what is your preference?

One owner or group owner it all depends on everyone capability to work and progression that determines this things .The one owner might be very capable and actually suppress the group owners.

Advertisement Placeholder
One owner business means the business is sole ownership business, a group of owners means either partnership or a a private limited company. When you are a single owner, you will have to work on a limited funds.

When I think being a sole owner is the best option that way you can employ people to work for you instead of working together as a group.

There is nothing that is as good as owning and managing your own business yourself it gives you the needed freedom in spending of your profits without the intervention of other partners.

If my business needs a lot of funds and if I do not have funds I will prefer to partner with one or multiple individuals to start the business. I do not see any wrongs on partnership

I know and also think that I will.do just fine with me in my business alone than with a group of people running the business as partners. I just like being on my own doing my thing my way

I would like to have a group of owners because as you have rightly said there are better resources to pool from and ideas to move the company forward when there are more heads.

Actually setting up a business requires alot of effort but I don't think it's compulsory the efforts come from alot of individual they can be from a single individual with all controlling management should be of his idea .

If you really have the capital to fund a business alone it is better than funding or managing it with a group of people who will share the interest and profits with you.

One owner or group owner it all depends on everyone capability to work and progression that determines this things .The one owner might be very capable and actually suppress the group owners.
Having more than one owner can actually make all businesses responsibilities to be shared equally to all people, this can help reduce stress and take out heavy responsibilities on one individual, it depends on how you can manage a business stress.

My preference is a group of owner to divide responsibility of work between different owner as handle an entreprise alone is a very hard task and you will be tired of lot of administrative work so divide will be better.

I will always prefer to be the sole owner of my business provided that I have the money needed to start to the business on my own. Partnership is risky.

If you really have the capital to fund a business alone it is better than funding or managing it with a group of people who will share the interest and profits with you.
Managing your business with a group of people are likely to bring problems and disagreement,There are a lot of jealousy in some business organisation because other people believe they are the boss, position Are always the main cause of problems in partnership business.

With a one owner type of business,you get to make the decisions about how things get to w done in that business timely unlike when it has to be with a partner where if they don't agree or you don't agree, things get to happen very slowly

Well it depends on the kind of business i am into. Personally i prefer having a personal business of my own, I can easily make decisions without having to wait for others. And i can be creative the way i like it

It varies based on individuals preference. Some might choose partnership cos they're well acquainted with the person they're partnering with.

It varies based on individuals preference. Some might choose partnership cos they're well acquainted with the person they're partnering with.
For a multi-ownership business I would prefer the corporation. It has a setup that avoid the issues that partnerships are experiencing. The leaders of the corporation elect their chairman and directors while the chairman is the one that appoints the president who will handle the operation.

Managing your business with a group of people are likely to bring problems and disagreement,There are a lot of jealousy in some business organisation because other people believe they are the boss, position Are always the main cause of problems in partnership business.
You are right. Going into partnership with people needs a lot of guts to do. If I must go into partnership with anyone, there must be a legal signed agreement by an attorney.

Setting up a business can involve little more than printing some business cards, or it may entail hiring a corporate attorney to draft corporate charters, agreements, and articles of incorporation. As the forms of business ownership become more complex, the cost associated with establishing the business also increases.
Most new busineses that are just starting might begin with an owner,but when it wants to go more competitive and global,it would deinitely needs partners to be able to finance its dreams and ensure the recruites capable hands to partake indetailed operational services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds