Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One owner, or a group of owners, what is your preference?

I prefer group of owners because the load will not be carried by only one person and the funds will be readily available and different ideas will be available for the business to grow, just that decision making will be slow

Advertisement Placeholder
What is your preference when it comes to owning a business? Do you want to be the only owner? Or do you prefer the idea of owning a business with a group? I think a group is more appealing, as we have more hands on deck and can deliver more. And we can all have a vote on what to do instead of one voice.

As well, I don't think I'd want to do it all alone. I'm not one for hiring people, so I obviously need a person to handle that, and then some.
Actually I will prefer a single business owner ( sole proprietorship) because the owner bears the risk and make decisions solely. But group of owners (partnership), might end up a business easily when it comes fi decision making

I have once experienced partnership when it comes to business and did not go well for due to trust issues and contrasting views of development, i would always prefer to run my business solely without any partner so as to enable me study the market and understand the various areas of development and weaknesses and more.

Well both has advantages and disadvantages. If you are the only one managing your business, there will always be quicker decisions made.
And there won't be betrayal in a sole business, unlike two man business. For me I prefer a one man business to two man business.

If you're going to have multiple owners, I think a maximum of 2 owners is a good number to work towards. Having more than 2 owners for a project is always going to end up being a bit problematic because the project is going to be pulled in different directions all the time. It's going to make it difficult to focus on one aspect of the business.

Nothing like having one person to manage a thing or to work sime activities but talking of group stuff my dear bear I in mind that in every 12 there must be a judas so my dearest friend nothing like doing things on your own with out any interfere of any one

I prefer just one business owner if you can post that I want to start up a small scale business. a group of owner is good when you want to start your business in a large-scale level and you did not have enough resources to pull off The Business. the problem with group of owners is that decision making takes longer time.

Running a business as a sole proprietor comes with it's own challenges. So does running it with a partner in the form of partnership. But running it on your own removes all the bottle necks you would have to go through in convincing your partners of one idea or the other you believe will be helpful to the business.

I will suggest one honour for business because a group of owner can get confused while managing the work that they are performing because it might be gone wrong somehow I will always prefer that only one owner is better and good to manage the business and business works most of the people suggest that a group of owners are perfect to run the business .
from my perspective it has no benefit to continue with a group of owner.

Both has its advantages whether sole proprietorship or partnership in business. Si the idea behind your business should be looked into, the vision behind your business can your capital fund it? If not you may need a partnership business, but you must be careful in choosing a business partner as it may ruin or mold your business, so choose someone with integrity and trustworthy. Also involve a legal practitioner for unforseen circumstances.

One owner should be enough, for many reasons, one of those reasons is to avoid mostly the conflicts that can happen in the future, people don't always agree about the same thing, and this difference in opinions can lead to the death of that business

It depends on the type of business that you want to start.some may thrive because it's not self but group while some only thrive when it's self business.as a person would prefer a group of owners to just a owner. This is due to the fact that two good and focused heads are better than one.

I believe that this would depend on the limitations of the person asking the question. In some cases, you need more money to fully establish the business so partnership is compulsory. It could be the partner has the right skillset to push the business while you have the money. It all depends on the context and conditions in which this is asked.

I prefer group of owners because the load will not be carried by only one person and the funds will be readily available and different ideas will be available for the business to grow, just that decision making will be slow
I don't care a company is run or establish by one man or a group of people to establish the company. What am after is the company should not joke when it comes to it's workers salary payment. So if the company am working for could pay my salary on time,the company is okay for me then.

When it comes to business, Sole proprietorship is really preferred most by me. Because you will have to be the frontier leader and the long run success of the business won't be hijacked by anyone.
Nevertheless partnership business has it's own advantages too.

What is your preference when it comes to owning a business? Do you want to be the only owner? Or do you prefer the idea of owning a business with a group? I think a group is more appealing, as we have more hands on deck and can deliver more. And we can all have a vote on what to do instead of one voice.

As well, I don't think I'd want to do it all alone. I'm not one for hiring people, so I obviously need a person to handle that, and then some.
I prefer to be a sole proprietor in my business rather than doing a business with someone else, its better to face a business alone rather than having a divided attention, my opinion on a business might not be accepted by my co-founder.

I prefer to be a group of owner in business because when many people present they gibe many ideas about business, Whenever you faced any issue in business the groups of your partner sit together and solved issue easily.

Being an owner has an advantage and makes one feel that sense of I'm the head. But when it comes to many owner, it could be misunderstanding and things related to that.
If I don't want to do it alone, I will prefer to hire some one to look after it.

As a startup person without some experience I would want to start with a group of owners and as time goes on I pull out and establish myself.

I prefer owners of group at the earliest stage of business,this will enable one determine who will fit in in terms of a particular task and know their strength and weakness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds