Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One owner, or a group of owners, what is your preference?

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning which would i prefer for my business, one owner or a group of owners, well in truth i would definitely prefer one owner, but if the situation demands a group of owners, no problem
It all depend on the priority of the business owner that is running the business,it could be that the person involved would just like a business operations that would not involved much operational process.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before I will agree to participate in group ownership of business, it must have been people I trust very well or people I know that are far ahead of me in the same business if not I won't participate in that.

Having one owner in a business who actually knows what he is doing is going to think about it very sharp decision-making and that is going to give them an edge over their competitors

When starting a business , you need to know much about the business to know if you can handle the business alone and if not you can start a business with a patner .

It all depend on the priority of the business owner that is running the business,it could be that the person involved would just like a business operations that would not involved much operational process.

I think that a group of owners in a company can help a company to become successful but it all depends on how well the company is managed by more than one individuals.

I think that a group of owners in a company can help a company to become successful but it all depends on how well the company is managed by more than one individuals.
That is just a fact,because one might decide to start up as a single ownership but as time progreses he will start to see the need to bring in people and partners to help him push through in his vision.
In setting up a business,there are advantages and disadvantages that a one man business and also a group busineses can bring,it all depends on what the business owner wants to acheive at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds