Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One owner, or a group of owners, what is your preference?

Personally, I don't see anything wrong being a sole proprietor or being in a group business. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. If one is capable of running it alone, fine. If not, I think partnership should be considered.

Advertisement Placeholder
A business should have just one owner ideally. This will prevent unnecessary bureaucracy and protocol associated with multiple ownerships and also reduce the risk of differences and disagreements in future.

What is your preference when it comes to owning a business? Do you want to be the only owner? Or do you prefer the idea of owning a business with a group? I think a group is more appealing, as we have more hands on deck and can deliver more. And we can all have a vote on what to do instead of one voice.

As well, I don't think I'd want to do it all alone. I'm not one for hiring people, so I obviously need a person to handle that, and then some.
A group or team may be more appealing, but i prefer being an only owner of a business.
I have experienced several advantages as a result of running my own business.
If i need more hands, i prefer employing people who would work with me to achieve my goals.

Nice point you've raised and actually I believe we're in the same boat. I'm not one to oversee the day to day running of the business; I'm better at thinking or fleshing out ideas that would drive the business forward.
So I'll need at team that would help in carrying out my ideas.

I prefer to run a business with a group of people especially if i having other things i'm doing and i wont be around most of the time. The other people will help to keep things in place.

It actually balls down to what you want but to me I'll prefer one man because talking about group of people it won't be easy to take decisions and set the place the way you'll want it.

I prefer to be owner of business than having it with a group of people because I like to run my business all by myself, because I hate partnership business.

If I want to venture into any business enterprise I would like for it to be a sole proprietorship, having to handle and run all the affairs of my company. Partnership has it own advantages such as availability of funds, sharing of ideas and opinion but the disadvantages is at the higher side, if your partner doesn't share similar vision and goal as yourself then that business is bound to crumble at the long run.

If I want to venture into any business enterprise I would like for it to be a sole proprietorship, having to handle and run all the affairs of my company. Partnership has it own advantages such as availability of funds, sharing of ideas and opinion but the disadvantages is at the higher side, if your partner doesn't share similar vision and goal as yourself then that business is bound to crumble at the long run.
This is true. If there is a clash of interests and perspectives between partners, it is bound to affect the growth of the business as there would be conflicts here and there.

Well it all depends on what the Individual wants and some people actually like working alone because they are more effective that way but then most people prefer working in groups because they think that two heads are better than one

I will personally prefer a business that is being owned by multiple owners. This is because it is going to be much more easier for them to share their work between them and also they will be sharing ideas.

I dislike a group chat owned and controlled by one person. There should be multiple admin, it makes it look more genuine as the longetivity of the group is guaranteed

One owner or group of owners all are good and it depends on the nature of business, either it is an agricultural business or real estate business where if it is a group owners, that means the contributed money to fund the business.
One owner or group of owners all are good and it depends on the nature of business, either it is an agricultural business or real estate business where if it is a group owners, that means the contributed money to fund the business.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both methods but with a clearer look of how things are going I would rather prefer the one person ownership in the aspect of decision making so that there won't be waste of time well trying to merge ideas together.

I will prefer to own a business alone but partnership with someone or a group of people to establish a business is also not a bad idea, especially when you don't have the required capital to start alone,going into partnership is an option.
For me I prefer to own a business by myself without having any business with group of people, because I don't like partnership business with anyone, I like to run a business on my own if I have the capital.

Group of business owners with good rules and regulation will likely be the most successful since everyone will brought positive idea on how business should be managed to achieve greater success.. That's why I love partnership business with Trusted people

If you have the capital and the right idea to run a business successfully yourself then there is no need to go into a partnership business. But in a situation you don't have enough capital you can go into partnership to make the business successful. I prefer sole proprietorship though.

I see nothing wrong with a partnership but you have to make sure it works well. Not many people can go into business with each other without it coming in between their friendship or out-of-work relationship. That being said, I would prefer to be my own boss and not have anyone else at the top with me.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning which would i prefer for my business, one owner or a group of owners, well in truth i would definitely prefer one owner, but if the situation demands a group of owners, no problem
It all depend on the priority of the business owner that is running the business,it could be that the person involved would just like a business operations that would not involved much operational process.

A group of owners is going to be the most preferred destination to me because risk and profit is going to be shared and that brings about more chances of growth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds