Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One owner, or a group of owners, what is your preference?

That is good to protect your control of the business. No matter how many investors you have but you need to maintain the majority shares of the ownership otherwise you may lose the business entirely.
History is littered with stories of investors who collude with others to phase out the original owner of a business. Arsenal Football Club used to be owned by a couple of dudes. Stan Kroenke offered the other dudes money they couldn't reject and they all sold him their shares. Now he has controlling stake and the football club is toiling under his ownership.

No matter the desperation for investor's money they should never have more than 39%.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer sole proprietorship to partnership in business. This is just because of the fact that I will be able to monitor the Business myself and not depend on the partner for the business to grow

Sincerely if I will love to have my own industry, company,or firm,I will go for individual owner,reason is that I can easily take decision,I take full responsibility of anything that happens

Sincerely if I will love to have my own industry, company,or firm,I will go for individual owner,reason is that I can easily take decision,I take full responsibility of anything that happens
I agree with a single owner because that is the best when it comes to business freedom. However, you do not have the privilege of getting assistance from the partners in comparison with a corporation or partnership. When you lack the resources the partners are there to help you.

My dear it depends upon your capabilities and interest in your work. Either you have just capital and no experience then you will have to do welcome an experienced person but if you have both then you must start it individually.
I prefer one owner to a business because it is very fast in decision-making and also help you to actualize your dream as a sole proprietorship.

Well it depends but usually I like to do things myself but there's no standard ot anything, although from experience working with others have always been positive so definitely yeah

I had ever wanted running a business on my own but due to some things that made me start partnering not untill I had my experiences and decided never to partner mostly. I love sole proprietorship.

Both have their own advantage and disadvantages, having a group business can actually help your business to expand to a wider destination and sometimes outside the country ,but operating your business alone can only be limited to a certain location.

Setting up a business can include minimal more than printing some business cards, or it might involve employing a corporate lawyer to draft corporate sanctions, arrangements, and articles of consolidation. As the types of business proprietorship become more complicated, the expense related to building up the business additionally increments.

I will love to own my business solely so I can be responsible for my decisions and actions. I do not like the idea of partnership and so I will try my very best to be better in what I do in order to succeed

If I will want to start a business then I will very well prefer that the business should have multiple owners. This is because the work can be shared based on experience to increase efficiency.

I prefer to be the only owner, sole proprietor, instead of having a partner I prefer to have employees who will also help to achieve greater heights for the organization, a co-owner may refuse to follow the business plan and have ulterior motives as time goes on, trust is very important for me.

What is your preference when it comes to owning a business? Do you want to be the only owner? Or do you prefer the idea of owning a business with a group? I think a group is more appealing, as we have more hands on deck and can deliver more. And we can all have a vote on what to do instead of one voice.

As well, I don't think I'd want to do it all alone. I'm not one for hiring people, so I obviously need a person to handle that, and then some.
I prefer owning a business of my own and on my own.
I can employ hands to make the work more effective.

What is your preference when it comes to owning a business? Do you want to be the only owner? Or do you prefer the idea of owning a business with a group? I think a group is more appealing, as we have more hands on deck and can deliver more. And we can all have a vote on what to do instead of one voice.

As well, I don't think I'd want to do it all alone. I'm not one for hiring people, so I obviously need a person to handle that, and then some.
Group of owners have it advantages especially when it comes handy in sourcing information and services,but I prefer a single owner to aid prompt decision making.

Partnership is the way to put resources together by the partners to buoyant the business, although it has disadvantages but I rather prefer it than to go for sole proprietorship

Two heads are better than one, that's what the English proverb says and I think that to be true about businesses too, the more partners yiu have the more capital yiu can pool and the more you stand to boost productivity, output and then profit.

Yes if course I want to be the sole owner of my business and not a joint ownership arrangement with anybody. I don't want the messy experience I am seeing with joint business ownership near me

One owner is my top preference. A leader with a manager and his employees. I prefer being at the helm of affairs but coactively I must say!

Having a business running under a board will definitely be an interesting business but it requires a steep amount of money to set it up which is something that I can't afford.

I believe one owner of a business is the best ,even when the business consist of so many investors there will always be an overall supreme leader in the business that gives a final decision, when there are so many leaders in a business there is always likely to be a problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds