Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One owner, or a group of owners, what is your preference?

I am someone who in addition to my business plans have an offline job and as such believe it is better to go into small investments or partnerships than doing the whole thing alone because it is going to be stressful and at least two heads are better than one.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would always prefer to be the sole owner of my business. I do not want anyone to interfere in my business and I would like to own all the profits. I can make my own decisions myself and I would always be the boss of my own business. I know there are many advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietorship, and I believe that advantages outnumber the disadvantages.

Sole proprietorship and partnership has its pros and cons. In a proprietorship business, you are in charge of the business and no one controls you and you bears the risk alone. Partnership business also has advantages which is a lot of people finance it and bring different ideas which will help to promote the business. I will personally like to own my own business personally.

People partner for one or two reasons. And some turn successful in partnership while others don't become successful through it. I'm just liking the way I'm running self business time.

Seriously I my self preferred to be always alone to invest manager and control my business decisions of the business and all other action should depend on me because with a number of investors there is always slow in decision making.

I prefer to be the only owner of a business than partnership with people. Being your own boss without having to share other people's views and opinion concerning how your business is being run gives me joy and rest of mind.

I prefer a one man business though it will take a little time for expansion but still it is more better because I won't have to face business issue's and partnership issues. Humans can be so difficult and this is because everyone has different perspective to life.

For me, it's totally depends on the scale of the business. I think it's preferable that large scale business should be on a partnership deed as this will help to reduce to risk

A sole proprietorship and partnership business both have their advantages and disadvantages. To determine the type of ownership for a business would clearly depend on the type of business and the nature of the business. A business that doesn't require much labour input could be run by a sole proprietor while a business the requires much labour input and capital could be run by partners and the profit generated from the business would be used to expand the business rather than pay staff salary.

What is your preference when it comes to owning a business? Do you want to be the only owner? Or do you prefer the idea of owning a business with a group? I think a group is more appealing, as we have more hands on deck and can deliver more. And we can all have a vote on what to do instead of one voice.

As well, I don't think I'd want to do it all alone. I'm not one for hiring people, so I obviously need a person to handle that, and then some.
When starting a business, my mentality is to start a business on my own and not with some sets of people so that I will be able to handle my personal problem, and one of the disadvantage of having a group of investors creating a company together is lack of trust between each other

I personally refer owning a business only me in the sense that I am the boss and all the profits will be mine. But sometimes there are businesses that require a lot of ideas so in that case partnership business will be the best.

If it is a small business, then I would be comfortable doing the business alone. But for a large company, I would prefer owning it with another person or as a group. The benefits are one, the business will have enough funds since everyone contributes. Secondly, the process of policy making and general running of the business would be easier with other people.

While a group type of business ownership has the advantage of everyone shearing in the burden of the business, a single owner for me is the best I'll choose. I determine the faith of the business as I see fit without any arguments

Me that so much enjoy my private life a lot. I would not even think of that partnership business thing at all. If it means starting a small business alone before getting it to a large scale level will take the next ten years for me to achieve, I would rather that than partnership

I prefer owning my own business I don't like partnership with anyone in the business I like to start up a business by self, because I don't like group business.

I prefer a one-owner business. No future complications or disagreements. It is my idea, my choice and my project, so I have no need in a venture to wait for the opinion of third parties. Maybe in the future depending on the scope of the business I could think of a partner.

I prefer to manage my business myself so that it will be managed in my own direction. There may be conflict if the business involves more than one person. Besides I prefer being independent.

I always do believe in having multiple owners in a business if they have sufficient knowledge on It and they can trust each other. This is because it allows sharing of tasks.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning which would i prefer for my business, one owner or a group of owners, well in truth i would definitely prefer one owner, but if the situation demands a group of owners, no problem

The two typ of ownership structure of business operation depends on the vision and capacity to achieve that vision.To some if the financial strenght is avialable then he can go alone.But when the business has reached a certain level that needs some input to move to another level then fresh ideas will be neede to do that,that is when partnership comes in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds