Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

offline shop for my vegitable edibles or running an online sales package

I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.

You should first see the potential of promoting your business online. Online marketing and online promotion of business is much more successful in certain countries as compared to others. This is a reality. If you reside in a Tier 3 country, then I would not advise you to go for online business option.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will be better to make it online. Most businesses are thriving online these days and it will be better to do it online than just limit it to offline alone.

I think you can merge both but work more on offline since it's perishable goods working offline by getting a store located in a right place where it can sold quickly.

Except you have ready made funds i think it is better to start small and grow from there, start from a local offline store then learn about how to trade online it makes the job easier

When running online stuffs to such kind of ventures is really quite interesting and importation definitely will help to ease out work more and less expenses of transportation even though you'll be the one to make delivery of the product if you needed.

To sell edibles online you need to keep logistics in place for quick and prompt delivery,this is a very important aspect of this type of business

A people are not going to waste their time in buying vegetables online especially the ones that they can easily find around them so I think the shop will be the wiser decision.

Online business involving this edibles are quit very rare. Thinking about it I wonder why, putting this online and tagging most big restaurant would lure good market for you

I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.
For a fruit and vegetable business where you want to encourage wholesale, you would have to run the business offline.
But, having an online store would help facilitate your sales, expose you to a large market.
So, both offline and online marketing is good for such business.

Your cultivation site can serve as your offline outlet.
Having an online presence for your fruit and vegetable business will help increase your customer base.
Get to advertise your market on social media or any online site.

What I believe is that not all form if business are good for the running online some will be very interesting when run online while others may not make meaningful sense. I will advise you to run your stuffs offline ot will.be more better for you depending the country you are form.

For a fruit and vegetable business where you want to encourage wholesale, you would have to run the business offline.
But, having an online store would help facilitate your sales, expose you to a large market.
So, both offline and online marketing is good for such business.
That has been a stratefy that has always been on my mind before this time,but most of the challanges we face is the issue that has to do with effective online presence for the business.

I'll prefer you run the two only if you have the wherewithal to that...the reason is that it will be faster than running only one way.

I advise that you execute both options, get an offline traditional store to enable customers visit you to make selections of different vegetables for purchase, you can as well create a website for the business and advertise via Facebook sponsored ads, you just need a dispatch agent to deliver your buyers. All the best

You can combine the both concurrently. Personally, I prefer the offline vegetable shop because I love agriculture. I love planting as well but you can combine the both and still run it smoothly thereby, also advertising your products via your online sales package.

That's great.selling vegetables edibles is a good business.many people would love to buy it that's if you are in a good location.for me I suggest you go for selling vegetables.

It might really be profitable but you have to know the type of perishable goods you are dealing because most perishable goods are always at loss to the sellers
. You may not really be at lost if there is high demand for it in your location.

Who said you can't do both, There is no harm in doing the two both offline and online, they are both possible and will bring more sales/increase beyond measures.

Please I will advice you practice both online and offline sales because both methods have their advantages. A customer missed offline can be replaced online. You'll also need to have a smooth running delivery services to boost your online sales mostly.

Well, if what you intend doing online or the product you want to sell can be sold online then I think you should go for the option. That is create an offline store as well as an online presence for it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds