Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

offline shop for my vegitable edibles or running an online sales package

I would advise you to run an offline store for your vegetable business, but you can actually run both at the same time. This will make people in your locality and people far away to notice your business and this will greatly increase your sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think it's a nice idea of running such business online. I advise to go for a offline sale where u will meet more customers.

Well I think you can sell both offline and online so the best step to take is to atleast advertise it online first and when you have sold enough and have gotten income only then can you purchase a shop.Its all a process you have to take one step at a time

This is a good business idea. So many people will want to invest in this. Millions of people are advised daily to eat edibles fruits and vegetables to stay healthy and they sometimes find it difficult to get that particular vegetables and fruits offline. So they can come online and make an order.

I would advise you to run an offline store for your vegetable business, but you can actually run both at the same time. This will make people in your locality and people far away to notice your business and this will greatly increase your sales.
Yeah, right. I know people who are doing this vegetables business both online and offline and they are doing really well. You can have an offline store where you keep the vegetables and sell them physically and an online presence where you promote your business.

I feel getting a store offline where both wholesalers and retailers can patronize you is the best idea. People rarely buy edibles like fruits or vegetables online, they prefer to get them from the shop or farm.

Since vegetables are on high demand, I believe is going to be a profitable business but you really need to have a constant power supply to preserve most of these vegetables to avoid spoilage and lost... You can also think of doing both of them since the other one is online.

Running offline or online shop for this kind of business depends on the your availability for the offline shop and your skill in running online shop.

This business would have thrived a lot during the pandemic, but now every thing is back to normal and now I think this business would struggle. What are your opinions?

Since vegetables are on high demand, I believe is going to be a profitable business but you really need to have a constant power supply to preserve most of these vegetables to avoid spoilage and lost... You can also think of doing both of them since the other one is online.
It's better to make it an offline business since vegetables are perishable products. They don't really last long and you might find it difficult to get orders for it from online customers.

It's a nice idea trying both online and offline. Online business is great because you will reach a larger crowd and then it's easier to make sales when you advertise your products very well so it's a nice one.
Yes you are right,if he wants his business to explore much more he just have to combine the two of them thats both online and offline, it will really help.

It's better to make it an offline business since vegetables are perishable products. They don't really last long and you might find it difficult to get orders for it from online customers.
Offline business like how ? Well it is the best for this business to be done as offline business and you can only decide to engage it online if you have extra time to deliver the product to people that request for it.. yes it is mostly an offline business,have you ever done it before ?

For the sales of vegetables, offline shop is the Best. Vegetables is actually a perishable commodity. And it can only seem enticing for a day or so. It's better to get them for sale and the target audience gets in from you in a designated location

I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.
The major challenge that comes with selling vegetables is that they are perishable goods so you need to tell them exactly what they are supposed to be sold or otherwise they are going to be damage and you will lose your money.

It's a nice idea trying both online and offline. Online business is great because you will reach a larger crowd and then it's easier to make sales when you advertise your products very well so it's a nice one.
Vegetable business is not something that you can actually do online because it requires direct and physical contact so that you can be able to sell them off as quickly as possible before they begin to damage.

This is somewhat funny. You shouldn't create an online platform for selling of vegetables. Vegetables are actually perishable products and people are used to buying these things in a local physical market and not online.

This is somewhat funny. You shouldn't create an online platform for selling of vegetables. Vegetables are actually perishable products and people are used to buying these things in a local physical market and not online.
You have a point there though, it would be alot easier to have an offline store for this, since it is mostly does around your location are the ones to make purchases. But what about in terms of promoting the business like advertising, can online methods still be used?

Your immediate environment will determine if you are to sell the vegetable offline or to engage in packaging. It good to sell the vegetable offline if it happens that the set of people living around you don't make use of Internet often.

Offline business like how ? Well it is the best for this business to be done as offline business and you can only decide to engage it online if you have extra time to deliver the product to people that request for it.. yes it is mostly an offline business,have you ever done it before ?
I have been with people who are into vegetables and other groceries. They all have physical shops and they make their sales everyday. They usually sell all their produce in a day and get another supply next day so that the vegetables don't perish.

I will advise you to start selling the vegetable offline if majority of the people around you are not making use of the ins and it. you can decide to package it if it happens that you are living in a big city where people order for things online.

Honestly, I think you'll need an amount of both online and offline; some are farther from where your produce store would be, others would be closer. We can't definitely not ignore the place of online presence for your business
If you don't have a very good commanding online presence it is going to be very difficult for you to make a whole lot of sales through online platforms and trying to sell your business product and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds