Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

offline shop for my vegitable edibles or running an online sales package

This is a very good business both online and offline. The first thing to set right in order to get this business started is to make sure you get the market available both online and offline cos they are perishables

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe you ought to attempt each. I imply you can easily develop an offline store in addition to produce an on the internet keep. If you currently have actually an offline store, it doesn't expense a lot to produce on the internet store, all of you require is actually to invest some cash to develop an on the internet keep.

The two business are very good to go into both online and offline shop them are very good business,I don't really know how the business is online.
Well I don't think that there's any business in this world that will not really make wave wine it is taken online it was online space actually have everyone that patronizes offline business before so it will be easy to make sales online.

I think running an offline shop along with an online store is the best way to do business these days and you can cater to all sorts of people, those who buy online and those who buy offline.

There is no way people will not be running from farming system because it is not an easy task, it needs little assistance from the government by providing mechanical tool for the farmers to enhance their job while theyb will later return little amount to the government

Both could work out well but I would advice starting with one first say the offline one before taking it online because that's the norm of most businesses today and working out too

I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.
I believe a combination of the two would be best. Vegetables are easily spoiled and with your newbie status, you need to first establish a customer base. This you can expand using online marketing.

I believe that running an online sales package will be more easier and profitable in the sense that you will be able to connect to a wider range of online audiences and get your desired results in terms of consistent sales

You should even be looking for a way that you will be able to preserve those vegetable to avoid spoilage and loss of money because that is one of the most important thing for now.

The only difference between the online awareness and the shop is that shop requires constant renewal while advertisement does not require constant renewal,I prefer offline shop when it come to vegetables

Running offline or online shop for this kind of business depends on the your availability for the offline shop and your skill in running online shop.
You are correct. It depends on the availability of the owner. Actually he or she can work both online and offline selling fruits.

You are the one on whose shoulders it is to make that decision of wether to go with the online store or to proceed with the offline stores of perishable vegitables. You should weigh your options very properly

Running such businesses of flying would be more effective than running it online but i think it depends on the location of the business.

The truth of the matter is you have to be able to utilize both platforms, some of the customers you might encounter might not be inclined to interact with you online. If you can utilize both means then that would be great.

I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.
First, considering the fact that you have knowledge of how to cultivate it... Why can't you use your main building ( where you live) for store and likewise sell them online..

First, considering the fact that you have knowledge of how to cultivate it... Why can't you use your main building ( where you live) for store and likewise sell them online..
This has been one of the issue we have considered as it would have gone a long way to save a lot of cost for me and my business,but the space is not avialable for my edibles to be stored and this has caused me a great challange.

This has been one of the issue we have considered as it would have gone a long way to save a lot of cost for me and my business,but the space is not avialable for my edibles to be stored and this has caused me a great challange.
Which means you are limited only to the space of the farm where your vegetable grows! I think if you can build a small shelter from the little space of land available that should help a little....

As you have put out the plan you are now expected to work hard on.making it real. making it advertise on the social media is quite very important because it will Inform customers who dont know much about your operation to patronize your service when they need.

I want you to know that this vegetables and fruits are perishable products so keeping them in store is not advisable you can make awareness online so that they can come get it from the source

nice question
selling vegetables edibles is great way that one can earn allot from it ,but it also depends on the area you live ,if there is more demand of vegetables I think that's advisable ,and also if you don't earn as much as you want from it ,it is also advisable to open an online business which can help you allot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds