Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

offline shop for my vegitable edibles or running an online sales package

I think you can even do both together. To some extent I think you can just start with offline sales and when you see how the business is progressing you will now then know put online sales in to the business

Advertisement Placeholder
You can simply start with the one you feel you can be able to get along easily with then move up to the other later after you must have made some good money from the first business

I am into a related business and my advise is that, the customer should go to the farm land directly to buy the farm produce. If I want to maximize my profit, I will convey some of the produce to a market place to sell. The wholesaler knew that the place to buy the farm produce is the farm.

I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.
I am four offline store for you today selling your vegetables because vegetables consumables that can get bad within a very short time so I believe that the appliance store business would have gave you the opportunity to speak with all of this was more than the online as most people would not be enthusiastic enough to want to purchase vegetables online.

I am four offline store for you today selling your vegetables because vegetables consumables that can get bad within a very short time so I believe that the appliance store business would have gave you the opportunity to speak with all of this was more than the online as most people would not be enthusiastic enough to want to purchase vegetables online.
But there are still lots of busineses the are using the online medium to sell their perishable products,don't you think if there is something like a scale and you actually give the the quantity they wants to buy it would go a long way to help?

I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.
When running this type of business, the best way is to have an online package and offline store for your vegetable business, because vegetable is a perishable goods that doesn't last long.

This idea would definitely save you the cost of getting a store or a separate space for them. And this would be very effective when the original site is close to town.

I don't see anything wrong if you have decided to make your business known online. To me, it is a good idea as so many offline business now have online presence. And most people these days prefer doing transactions online while in the comfort of their homes. Good luck to you.

But there are still lots of busineses the are using the online medium to sell their perishable products,don't you think if there is something like a scale and you actually give the the quantity they wants to buy it would go a long way to help?
I am not saying that it is absolutely impossible for you to sell vegetables online is it actually quite possible but I will say that you shouldn't just concentrate on your vegetable sales strategy tu online but you should also have an offline store where you can be selling the vegetables too.

Both products you want to run are different and unrelated. You can as well go into both businesses if you actually do have the financial means for it
I beleive the products are related a hundred percent, the poster is talking about staring an offline store for vegetable good or maybe he should be packaging it and selling it online, the bottom line is that he wants to be selling vegetable products.

This idea would definitely save you the cost of getting a store or a separate space for them. And this would be very effective when the original site is close to town.
Well it's true that if he can set up an online shop for his vegetable business will save him a lot of cost insurance but the truth is that he can never exhaust all his vegetables because they are consumables that can get spoilt if not sold of you quickly so the best thing for him to do is to also have an offline store to store this edibles and also have an online store to be selling them.

Well it's true that if he can set up an online shop for his vegetable business will save him a lot of cost insurance but the truth is that he can never exhaust all his vegetables because they are consumables that can get spoilt if not sold of you quickly so the best thing for him to do is to also have an offline store to store this edibles and also have an online store to be selling them.
Valid point, as a beginning he might not have enough traffic to exhaust is products and might end up going into losses. I actually thought of this but I considered a situation where he might not have enough capital to open an offline store as well as online.
Under normal conditions, this is the right option. Or he does not have enough capital to start up offline we well, he can reduce his products for now

Opening an offline shop for vegetables is a very lucrative venture because I actually know people making a whole lot of money from it.

Opening an offline shop for vegetables is a very lucrative venture because I actually know people making a whole lot of money from it.
This is just what I am saying I know that I'm flying shop for vegetable store is very lucrative and my own advice to this person is that a combination of the online method and your fly method would definitely give him very effective result.

I think you need to know first, the profile of your customer base. If your customers are not internet savy, then they will not be buying anything like edible oil from your online store but they will prefer to go to a physical Store. So, it is important to know the type of customer you are going to target for your product and then act accordingly.

If you are new to this business, then I would recommend you to start an offline business as of now because you may not have experience running this kind of business or you may not have experience when it comes to creating an online store.. You can rent a shop or start a stall if you think it is appropriate to do so. You may start selling online on third party stores that already have a lots of traffic and customers if you do not have experience.

You can simply start with the one you feel you can be able to get along easily with then move up to the other later after you must have made some good money from the first business
That is a good advice. Which is the business that you like best then that is what you should do. A business should not be only for the profit. Look on the side of enjoyment and satisfaction.

The two business are very good to go into both online and offline shop them are very good business,I don't really know how the business is online.

The best thing to me is to have a vendor that will supply the customers and also the customers can come to the source and get it , anything online should be your second way of creating the awareness but don't really on that.

Well I would advise you to do online awareness about your edible vegetables and all the likes because it would save you from incurring too much of expenses and it would enable your price to be considerable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds