Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

offline shop for my vegitable edibles or running an online sales package

It's a nice idea trying both online and offline. Online business is great because you will reach a larger crowd and then it's easier to make sales when you advertise your products very well so it's a nice one.
The only challenge that the business is going to face when you start it online is the challenge of delivery because before you have the product delivered, it must have been damaged along the road.

Advertisement Placeholder
Vegetables are actually perishable products. It's not a good idea making it an online sales as attracting customers might take some time and the vegetables would have become so rotten that it won't be marketable again. The best thing is to make it a physical sales whereby those that wants it would get it much easier

I have been with people who are into vegetables and other groceries. They all have physical shops and they make their sales everyday. They usually sell all their produce in a day and get another supply next day so that the vegetables don't perish.
Here it depends on location because location is the most important thing that will determine how this business will be operated, the person you are talking about may be so intelligent to always understand the amount of product that will be needed in a day ,that is also very important.

I think the best thing for you here is just to have an offline space where you will be showcasing your edibles and sell to people around you. If you open an online it will take time before you start getting sales
For selling your edible vegetables , I believe offline store where there are many people wil be good for that kind of business, because opening an online store , taking orders and delivering will be a waste of time,

Here it depends on location because location is the most important thing that will determine how this business will be operated, the person you are talking about may be so intelligent to always understand the amount of product that will be needed in a day ,that is also very important.
Yes location is also paramount to the success of any business. Their location is close to a market and it is easily accessible to both suppliers and consumers of the produce daily.

It's a nice idea trying both online and offline. Online business is great because you will reach a larger crowd and then it's easier to make sales when you advertise your products very well so it's a nice one.
If you can actually carry out the business online then what you are going to make a priority is to make sure that the delivery was very prompt and make sure that the product doesn't get damage before you get to the customers.

I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.
Operating an offline store for your vegetable business is something that is going to fit out the business very well because it needs the business to be set up in a way that people walk in and buy the product and go with it immediately to avoid the product from damaging.

I think the best thing for you here is just to have an offline space where you will be showcasing your edibles and sell to people around you. If you open an online it will take time before you start getting sales

If there is a way you can promote this business offline please do because that is just the only way to make progress in your business . A lot of people prefer buying electronics and sometimes fashion materials online.

Whatever business anyone is trying to venture into, you should consider taking it online and how it can be accepted online because the covid pandemic should have taught us that offline physical stores can be constrained.
I think going into offline business you don't need rent any shop for your vegetable business, you can any space for it and start buying it, because starting online business you will spend more than offline business.

Offline is the best bet for the vegetable business model that you are into. It is also very good that you are considering having an online presence, but I honestly think that it's not necessary.

This is going to be the first time that I am hearing about an online vegetable shop and I am kind of curious about how they manage them because they are easily perishable.

Vegetables and apples are perishable fruits that needed to be handle with care and before you can start selling big , you need to start selling small but you can increase as your customers also increases .

Vegetables and apples are perishable fruits that needed to be handle with care and before you can start selling big , you need to start selling small but you can increase as your customers also increases .
This is exactly what I was also thinking to say , and if proper care is not taken you are likely to lose your money. Probably the best thing for people to do at this situation is just to start selling it in minute quantity and can increase as the demand increases.

When it comes to selling vegetables online, you must make sure that you sell best and fresh vegetables. This is because buying vegetables require you to sell fresh produce, as many customers usually examine vegetables and fruits physically before they buy them.

Running a physical shop is the best for you when it comes to vegetables because they are perishable products. you need to have a very good location in which people are always person and they can buy a bunch of it. I know someone who is into the business.

I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.

I think that yopu must open a shop in the marketplace where there is a lots of public because you will most likely find many customers in such places. You may need to buy vegetable from whole sale market and you may need to survey the market as well.

I think that yopu must open a shop in the marketplace where there is a lots of public because you will most likely find many customers in such places. You may need to buy vegetable from whole sale market and you may need to survey the market as well.
It would be actually better to open and run an offline shop for your vegetable or other crop business. Most of these foodstuffs are perishable and they should not be kept for a long time.

If you don't have enough money to rent spacious stores, then the second opinion which is posting the edible online will be the best bet. The two option are not the same. If you rent a store and people are come over to buy the vegetables in buck from, that mean you're merchant. But when you're posting the edibles online and ask those interested to buy from where it's planted, in that case you're producer.

It would be actually better to open and run an offline shop for your vegetable or other crop business. Most of these foodstuffs are perishable and they should not be kept for a long time.

Starting an offline shop is much better option in certain countries because the scope of online business is still much limited in many countries, especially in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds