Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

offline shop for my vegitable edibles or running an online sales package

This is a perishable goods and you need a high demand for you to be successful since most of this product will not last for a long time, getting a constant demand from people is the best way to get started.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both options are good. Remember that vegetables are perishable so you'll need to preserve them and also look for a reliable and fast logistics provider to deliver them to your clients. I think you'll spend some money.

Since you are not financially well enough to have an offline storage, then I think you should go with the online idea. You just promote the fruits and vegetables online and customers will come to you to pick them at the cultivation area. On the other hand, you can offer delivery services to your customers.

Rinning both an offline and online shop for this type of proposed business is something you should put together actually because these items you're selling are going to be highly very perishable and would need you to able to sell them off as quickly as possible

I think you should try both. I mean you can establish an offline shop as well as create an online store. If you already have an offline shop, it does not cost much to create online shop, all you need is to spend some money to build an online store.

This is a perishable goods and you need a high demand for you to be successful since most of this product will not last for a long time, getting a constant demand from people is the best way to get started.
For a start-up perishable business, you will need to start offline because it is easy to get customers easily offline to patronise you than online since the vegetables might not be able to survive for long.

I think most people usually preserve some of the perishable items in the fridge and others , they could serve as alternative means , since some one could run at loss if it's not well preserved

For a start-up perishable business, you will need to start offline because it is easy to get customers easily offline to patronise you than online since the vegetables might not be able to survive for long.
For the start, how will you know most of the products that will be on high demand, there's some products that you can never buy below a certain quantity as wholesaler, in this case you will have to buy it.

You can go ahead with both. If you have means of preservation, the better. You can package it properly and store them in your home if you don't have a store. You can now advertise it online to get customers.

Online selling can save you a big overhead expense. However, the products you are selling are fit for offline store or warehouse. Buyers need to see the products before they buy in bulk. They couldn't do that online even if you post enough pictures and videos.

If you want your product to stand out among the rest in the marketplace, you need to give it a proper packaging. then you sell it online you know that to make profit quickly and reach wider audience.

For the start, how will you know most of the products that will be on high demand, there's some products that you can never buy below a certain quantity as wholesaler, in this case you will have to buy it.
In the case of vegetables, most sellers don't really sale in bulk because smaller quantities move faster than waiting for someone to buy it in bulk and it may get spoiled during the waiting period.

In the case of vegetables, most sellers don't really sale in bulk because smaller quantities move faster than waiting for someone to buy it in bulk and it may get spoiled during the waiting period.
The main issue with selling vegetables is the very short shelf life. Some vegetables go spoiled after a day which contributes to the expenses. When there are few customers for the day then a loss can be expected.

It can be very good if you can incorporate both online and offline strategy for the business. This will make you stand out among the competitors in the marketplace. I know someone who sell snacks online and he is receiving lots of orders.

Okay i understand, I think this has to be done because some vegetable are perishable goods and most people will not like to buy in bulk, anyone trying to sell in large quantity will lose customers

We can create an online presence for it, and still run advertisement for it offline. Buyers or customers of our vegetables can come anywhere.

The main issue with selling vegetables is the very short shelf life. Some vegetables go spoiled after a day which contributes to the expenses. When there are few customers for the day then a loss can be expected.
That is the reason why offline is good for perishable product like vegetables. You buy in small quantities till your business will have enough customers.

Both products you want to run are different and unrelated. You can as well go into both businesses if you actually do have the financial means for it

For the start I think you should open an offline store as that will sell better but then it will actually not cost you much in order to have a presence in both offline and online.
This is what I would advise too, it's the best strategy for me because if you just choose to go online, you might get confused since you have not fully understood the business.

You have to strike a balance between, but what I think you should consider is if your online marketing will reach those you intend to come and buy your products in bulk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds