Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

Lots of people will prefer offline business cos they're seeing who they are working for, which can be easy to track when the business owner run with their wages.
Yes nowadays offline job is much better than online job , but even online there is an improvment year after year due to competition but still prefer offline .

Advertisement Placeholder
Offline business is the best and the most trusted because it is a stable business that is not likely to crash, most people who are making a lot of money are making it with offline business more than how they make it with online business.

Offline business is the best and the most trusted because it is a stable business that is not likely to crash, most people who are making a lot of money are making it with offline business more than how they make it with online business.
Yes that's right , still offline business much better than online , but online business is still developping who know ?
With time may be online job will be better .

Yes that's right , still offline business much better than online , but online business is still developping who know ?
With time may be online job will be better .
Do you really think that there will be a time in which the whole world will switch online business ? I don't think this is likely to be possible because people must always go to the office to perform work activities or the other.

Yes I believe that at some point everything will be digital , the World is going in this directions and young génération is much différent than old ones .

Both online and offline business.. I don't actually prefer lne above the other. They work differently. Online business doesn't require more of your presence. But offline business needs your presence more.

If I had the way I would prefer both offline and online businesses because both if done right can be quite lucrative, and it's no surprise more businesses are going online these days

I'll prefer working online and withdrawing my earned money to my Paystack account. It's more easy, simple, flexible and it's also paying good.
Like i have said before, this is one advantage of having an online job, as it gives you enough time for yourself and you spend less. You would nolonger need to take a transport to your work
place, as it can be done anywhere and anytime

Lots of people will prefer offline business cos they're seeing who they are working for, which can be easy to track when the business owner run with their wages.
Lol, that is a funny reason then and I believe it is always better for people to check these basis as when you ignore them, things won't work fine.

Why did you say an offline business is stable and will not likely to crash? Whether offline or online business the risk of crashing is always there whether it is a start up or a long time business. There are varied factors that affect the business so it can succeed or it can fail.

Lol, that is a funny reason then and I believe it is always better for people to check these basis as when you ignore them, things won't work fine.
Those intricate things are the things that matters most in a business initiative that's why we don't suppose to undermine it, we should stick to learn and progress.

To a certain degree I will like to say that I am in love with offline job because it has to do with something tangible for you to see and hold on to

Online business is gaining momentum, slowly it is moving to the top, and lots of people are beginning to track it down cos they have seen how hard security gig offline is hard.

Why did you say an offline business is stable and will not likely to crash? Whether offline or online business the risk of crashing is always there whether it is a start up or a long time business. There are varied factors that affect the business so it can succeed or it can fail.
What I was trying to say is that ,offline business is likely to last and there is nothing that can happen to offline business because it is trusted, most online business of 5 years ago do not exist today again because of new technology.

I work online only when I do not have offline job. I believe working online can be just for fun, it cannot b a vocation due to the low payment and unavailability of jobs.

Currently, I'm working both offline and online job and I'm really enjoying the moment because of the two sources of income that I'm getting which is very important to me.
This is one of the thing I have been dreaming of doing, if I can see an online job that will give me a flexible schedule so as to make money with both, my offline job is taking my time that I only have little time for online business.
[automerge]1626275100[/automerge]
I think so, I do not like getting involved with so many people so I can stay indoors for a week without feeling bad provided I have access to the internet.
Wow , even me I am someone that can stay indoor for more than a week without feeling anything about it, but I don't think this is always the best option in life as you will not only depend on online business for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
This is one of the thing I have been dreaming of doing, if I can see an online job that will give me a flexible schedule so as to make money with both, my offline job is taking my time that I only have little time for online business.
[automerge]1626275100[/automerge]

Wow , even me I am someone that can stay indoor for more than a week without feeling anything about it, but I don't think this is always the best option in life as you will not only depend on online business for the rest of your life.

Personally I believe that it's impossible for you not to do something that you wanted to do but only you have the capability of making it to be successful with both online and offline customers.

Personally I believe that it's impossible for you not to do something that you wanted to do but only you have the capability of making it to be successful with both online and offline customers.
What I actually need to achieve both of them now is time, it is possible that I may not do what I want to do, if my offline work is taking all my time then how do you want me to organise and work online, this is almost impossible.

Yes nowadays offline job is much better than online job , but even online there is an improvment year after year due to competition but still prefer offline .
I am following your logic that says offline job is better than online job , though the both of them has their own advantages and disadvantages but online job can end and collapse anytime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds