Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

I am following your logic that says offline job is better than online job , though the both of them has their own advantages and disadvantages but online job can end and collapse anytime.
Yes unfortunately there are many scammers online that could make things harder for us , but with experience we could get out with less damages .

Advertisement Placeholder
xD haha, sneaky @anisbouanaka doing sneaky things, did he find out ?
This is what is highly rated and the competition is how these days people prefer offline job to online job others prefer online job to offline job but however it all depends on the individual and the one which you have more experience in forever to me I see your online job as less stressful.

not all features of PayPal is available in nigeria, we can receive Money but can't send or withdraw from the account.

And I wanted to say paystack, it was a mistake

So it is possible to receive money but it is not possible to send money, right? I think you can only send money but not receive money in Nigeria, right? Is it possible to receive money in your paypal account and then send it to someone else who will then help you to receive it?

I like offline work but since I don't have any right now, I have to work online. Though the online earnings are not so much and so I have to keep looking for an offline hustle. When I get one, I will do both the online and offline work.
If I were to choose between online or offline job I would prefer an online job the only reason I would not be doing an online job as a full-time job is because of the fact that the current online job that I am doing does not pay much so I had no other choice then too hard offline job to it.

I work online only when I do not have offline job. I believe working online can be just for fun, it cannot b a vocation due to the low payment and unavailability of jobs.
I also work online and most of the money I make online I just for digital investment investment ,online can actually give you some money especially if you're into copywriting or any other skill that are on high demand.

I will prefer and will always prefer online jobs, it is less stressful and gives you the opportunity to work from anywhere you are in the world.

They are both good depending on what you want in a business and the type of business. Online job is easy to do as it gives you the opportunity to do some other things.

Am currently only involved in online jobs as I don't have time for the offline type because of my studies. But I would suggest that if there is a possibility of combining the two, that I will be more beneficial.

They are both good depending on what you want in a business and the type of business. Online job is easy to do as it gives you the opportunity to do some other things.
Yes because of the flexibility in the online business it is advisable that people can still do an online business while they're still concentrate in their online business, there's nothing wrong with that.

Yes if these two ways if making money you have just talked about, I think online money making method is what naturally resonates with me more than making money via offline means

Yes because of the flexibility in the online business it is advisable that people can still do an online business while they're still concentrate in their online business, there's nothing wrong with that.
That is the benefits of online business. It gives you flexibility of doing or attending to other things that you do offline without affecting your online business.

but you're from Nigeria and Paypal has banned your country for a long time!! are you sure about that?
There are ways that we can open a verified PayPal account with no suspension form PayPal. We can not hide the fact that most websites that pays high do only pay with PayPal. So we have to look for means to open a PayPal account.

I really like to work online just because of the fact that I will work at my own pace with my own skill and I won't even need to go out of my office and still get paid for it. Offline job is too stressful with boss problem and complain

Making money online. You don't have to worry about how you will pay for your rent or worry to go for the business early so that you will have much sales. You can do online business at you own convient time and any where

I like offline work but since I don't have any right now, I have to work online. Though the online earnings are not so much and so I have to keep looking for an offline hustle. When I get one, I will do both the online and offline work.
As for me I will prefer online job over offline job if I were to see a more lucrative online job than offline job but the reason why I will still prefer this offline job that I am doing it because I had higher than the online job that I am currently doing.

That is the benefits of online business. It gives you flexibility of doing or attending to other things that you do offline without affecting your online business.
This is just one of the unique characteristic of online business that make a lot of people to fell in love with it, some people who work online Can still have a better chance of working offline also.

I'll choose functioning on the internet as well as withdrawing my made money to my Paypal profile. It is more simple, easy, versatile as well as it is likewise paying out great.

This is just one of the unique characteristic of online business that make a lot of people to fell in love with it, some people who work online Can still have a better chance of working offline also.
You can work online and offline depending on the type of job that you do online and offline. If your offline job is not a time consuming or time waster job, doing an online job with it will not be a problem.

Both are equally useful but most of the time I prefer online jobs as I can totally focus and do them without distraction from colleagues or the fear of having toxic bosses, while offline jobs provides you with the chance of being around people and socializing.

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
I am actually an advocate of online method of making money simply because it is more convenient and less time-consuming than offline method of making money but I am now an advocate up combine both ways of making money simply because it will be very difficult for 1 to find a way to make big amount of money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds