Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

Online business is actually the best for me because this has given me a lot of money to invest in cryptocurrency while offline business has given me a lot of money to take care of my daily need, both of them are the best.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business is really helpful to me too as I am someone who wants to stay in my room and make money and online business makes this happen .
Lolz, people who are really much interested in online business are always introvert because they always like to do most of their thing alone, so you really need to tell me more about yourself, are you an introvert ?

If an opportunity arises that I have the chance to make serious money online then obviously I will go for online business because sometimes I'm always much more comfortable with online business compared to the offline.

Currently, I'm working both offline and online job and I'm really enjoying the moment because of the two sources of income that I'm getting which is very important to me.

Lolz, people who are really much interested in online business are always introvert because they always like to do most of their thing alone, so you really need to tell me more about yourself, are you an introvert ?
I think so, I do not like getting involved with so many people so I can stay indoors for a week without feeling bad provided I have access to the internet.

Offline businesses are often classified mainly into employee or enterpreneur while online is different, there are different ways one can make money from digital to content posting to affiliate etc...

Offline jobs are hard to come by in my country and I would rather Continue seeking better paying alternatives and opportunities we have online.

I think offline jobs are more guaranteed than online jobs especially when it is an office work your pay is guaranteed but online can fall at anytime and it can easily be a scam !

We can do them both , earning online when we have time but mainly we should rely on offline activities , cause it is more rewardable unlike online should have many skills to get a decent income .

Obviously unlike work can't be compared with offline work . Online is just to support the offline job. The earnings online is very slow and practically can't sustain you . One can't depend on what will not meet ones need

Both offline and online jobs is good if you combine them together. This help in having a lot of assets. Also, they're both interesting so far it makes life good for us.

The two are good but it depends on the type of job you're into. You can start an offline job and make so much money on it. I always dream of making money online. I am currently creating a business online. A life time business

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
I like them both offline job and online job, because am the type of guy that don't like staying at home all day,so I would like to go to my work in the day and come back to do my online job as well.

if i must choose one, i would go for the one that pays more, so if its offline job or online one, whichever one pays more i would go for it. But personally if i have my way i would go for the two. My online earnings would support what i gain offline. Its always good to have a multiple source of income.

Actually offline happens to be the best option in my country they are lots of things that are still underdeveloped here like the network settings and the power supply so much on them affects online business as they can't be guaranteed during the working hours.

Working online and working offline are all good but what matters is how much you earn from the job. I prefer working online because you can work in the comfort of my house but that Doesn't mean that offline jobs are stressful go

Well for me personñaly I will prefer offline jobs aa online's jobs are not too stable though sometimes they could at sometime just pay a tad more than their offline counterpart.

Obviously unlike work can't be compared with offline work . Online is just to support the offline job. The earnings online is very slow and practically can't sustain you . One can't depend on what will not meet ones need
Yes that's right we cannot earn good amount online even we spend connections to internet for hours cause there are no good paying sites arround .

I think offline jobs are more guaranteed than online jobs especially when it is an office work your pay is guaranteed but online can fall at anytime and it can easily be a scam !
Any thing that is a job online is reliable. Those of them that turn to scams were actually not jobs, but just some gigs that were made to raise small money.

Lots of people will prefer offline business cos they're seeing who they are working for, which can be easy to track when the business owner run with their wages.

Actually I would like the two to go in hands anytime we are in a desire to choose one consider the world needs and accessibility before you do so they are all Good idea to do either online or offline .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds